Based on the Top Investment Zones in China & Tourists Attraction in China, the country has flourished and bloomed significantly in a short period of time.
With almost 9.6 million square kilometers, China is considered as the world’s second-largest country by area of land. Also, it is the most populous country, with an approximate population of 1.35 billion. For the past two thousand years, China had a very complex economy with periodical cycles of prosperity and decline. But after the introduction of economic reforms in 1978, the country transformed into the fastest-growing economies. Currently, China is listed among the world’s largest exporters and importers of goods, has the world’s largest standing army, known as a recognized nuclear weapons state and has the second-largest defence budget.
Some of the other major features and statistics of China are stated below:
Major Facts and Statistics
- As the world’s second-largest economy, the nominal GDP of china totals approximately US$10.380 trillion (in 2014) as per the report by International Monetary Fund.
- China has the largest economy in the world, in terms of purchasing power parity owing to its PPP GDP of US$17.617 trillion in 2014.
- China’s exports in 2014 were valued at $2.34 trillion.
- China’s major export goods are iron and steel, electrical machinery, data processing equipment, apparel, optical and medical equipment, textiles and various industrial products
- The main export partners of the country are: Hong Kong (17.4%), United States (18.1%), South Korea (4.1%) and Japan (6.8%).
- China’s imports in 2014 were valued at $1.96 trillion.
- China’s major import goods are: oil and mineral fuels, metal ores, electrical and other machinery, optical and medical equipment, organic chemicals and plastics.
- The main import partners are: South Korea (9.4%), Australia (5.0%), Japan (8.3%), United States (7.8%), Taiwan (8.0%) and Germany (4.8%).
- The China’s economy has recently started ‘Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’ in 2015.
Thus, economy of China is growing at a faster pace. Some of the major factors that are driving China to make such rapid growth are as follows:
1. Major Investment Cities
- Shanghai (GDP per capita: $14k)
- Beijing (GDP per capita: $15k)
- Hong Kong (GDP per capita: $39k)
- Chengdu (GDP per capita: $10k)
- Shenzhen (GDP per capita: $22k)
- Tianjin (GDP per capita: $16k)
- Guangzhou (GDP per capita: $19k)
- Taipei (GDP per capita: $50k)
- Dongguan (GDP per capita: $10k)
- Hangzhou (GDP per capita: $15k)
- Macau (GDP per capita: $91k)
2. Major Languages
- Standard Mandarin (Mainland)
- English (Hong Kong)
- Mongolian (Inner Mongolia)
- Portuguese (Macau)
- Cantonese (Hong Kong and Macau)
- Uyghur (Xinjiang)
- Tibetan (Tibet)
3. Special Investment Zones
- Special Economic Zones: Shenzhen, Xiamen, Zhuhai, Shantou, and Hainan Island
- Economic and Technological Development Zones: Guangzhou ETDZ, Nansha ETDZ and Zhanjiang ETDZ
- The Coastal Economic Open Zone: large and wide area along the southern coastline of China
- Old Urban Districts (‘OUDs’) of cities where the major SEZ/ETDZ are located
- New Areas: Shanghai Pudong NA
- Industrial Parks
- Industrial Zones
- Development Zones
- Bonded Zones: micro-areas where tariff-free trade can be conducted
4. Major Tourists Attraction
- Great Wall of China
- Victoria Harbour
- Terracotta Army
- Mogao Caves
- Leshan Giant Buddha
- Li River Cruise
- Forbidden City
- Potala Palace
5. Major Companies
- China National Petroleum
- China Mobile
- State Grid Corporation
- China Development Bank
- SAIC Motor
- Noble Group
- China National Offshore Oil
- China Railway Group
Outlining the major benefactors of China’s flourishing economy; it becomes clear that China utilized its resources in a very fruitful manner. Also the country is still thriving and is one of the world’s largest revenue generators.
But the credit for the healthy economy is not just limited to the above parameters; rather it involves other factors too, i.e. error-free multilingual translation. All the business communications and dealings in China are conducted via effective translation of various business documents.
TridIndia’s Helping Hand Towards China
With an established track record of translations since years, TridIndia has achieved quality benchmarks in the domain. Supported by a deft team of multilingual translators, we have served the international translation industry with effective translations for certificates, technical documents, legal documents, medical documents and various others. Further, we offer the following services to the leading Chinese companies:
1. Market Research
In order to assure the successful implementation and marketing of your products/services, you might require undertaking a comprehensive analysis of the target market. As business expansion requires investing huge amounts, therefore you’ll obviously need the assistance of market research consultants. Thus, as reputed market research consultants, we provide productive research of your target market.
After the results of the market research are in your favor, then you will start approaching for an appropriate infrastructure, lands and properties to set up your business unit. Thus, if you are planning business expansion in India, our conglomerate business unit (that deals with infrastructure) will provide the most appropriate lands at very competitive rates.
3. Registering the Company
Now when the proper infrastructure is with you, you will have to get your company registered in India, according to the various legal formalities followed in the country. As a non-native country, you might be unaware of the legal procedures; therefore we will help you out in this regard too (i.e. getting your company registered by fulfilling all the legal formalities).
4. Machine Installation
Starting a company is not enough for business growth. Acquiring technological advanced machinery also holds prime concern for ensuring constant growth. Thus, if you get muddled up in installing a machine in your premises, then we will help you in installing the same. Not only this, but we can also provide you the machineries at discounted prices and translate all the user guides and manuals in your desired language.
5. Human Resource
You cannot excel in your domain, unless and until you possess qualified human resources. Hence, as a certified HR consultancy, we offer comprehensive solutions for all your requirements and needs related to human resource. Not only we recruit candidates for your firm, but also instill a higher degree of motivation and loyalty in them to deliver exceptional results for your growth.
6. Multiple Language Translation
For holding international business conversation and business dealings, you will require the need for multilingual translation that is TridIndia’s forte. With deep-rooted knowledge of all the Indian and foreign languages, we propound error-free and genuine translations as per your specifications.
7. Multilingual Translators/Interpreters
As mentioned above that we are a renowned translation entity, therefore we have garnered a huge database of multilingual translators and interpreters. Hence, if you face any such requirement for eligible translators and interpreters, then we will provide and recruit the most eligible and talented lot for you.
8. Travel Arrangements
Besides all the above services, we also offer value added services, where we arrange all the travel related facilities, while you plan to travel to India. Right from taxi or cab booking to hotel room reservation, we provide everything at nominal rates.
Fulfilling the Needs of Chinese and Indian Companies
With a well-established network in the international market, we aim towards fulfilling the translation, human resource, travel, interpretation and other allied needs of both the Indian as well as Chinese companies. Not only this, our team is always dedicated and devoted towards their work, which facilitates us to keep serving the industry with such positive approach.
We will be pleased to hear from you — Request a Quote