Fastest professional Malay Translation Services by 4000+ certified Malay translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Malay language for government, public and private sectors. Our native experts have been working in 250+ languages for multiple industries, like legal, technical, medical, engineering, Shipping, NGOs, mining, media, oil & gas and so forth. Thus, we have established as a well-known global Malay Language Translation services company in New Delhi India Mumbai Amritsar Kolkata Chandigarh Chennai UAE Hyderabad Bangalore Noida Pune Gurgaon Ghaziabad and several other Indian and foreign cities. Additionally, we are accompanied by experienced Malay interpreters and localization experts who offer exceptional quality Malay interpretation services and Malay localization services respectively for both public and private sectors.
Essential communication plays an important role in brand awareness. But for brand awareness you need to communicate in their native language which is a bit crucial because of language differences. Our world has become lightning fast and customers expect instant interaction. That’s why most of the companies operating at international level don’t compromise on quality and take help of reliable translation in order to provide accurate speedy information whenever customer desire.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation that helps organization operating overseas to prevent bizarre situations like:
• Missed Opportunities: Many startup organizations don’t prefer the need of translation as they think it’s a complete wastage of money. But unfortunately the loss is on them as they won’t be able to penetrate into target market and customers will never get to know about their products.
• Unambiguous Communication: Information available in one language can be misinterpreted by person of different language. Without translation, you won’t be able to provide information correctly and precisely.
• Rivalries: No matter which foreign market you enter you’ll face intense competition from domestic players. The major advantage of Domestic companies is that they are well familiar with language and culture. They have been ruling the market because they are providing services in their local languages.
☞ Enticing Traits of Malay Language
♦ Malay is the national language of three countries, viz. Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei.
♦ There are 40 million native speakers and about 215 million speakers on the whole.
♦ It is an Austronesian language written using the Latin Malay script.
♦ Malay has a number of regional dialects.
♦ Standard Malay is also known as Court Malay, Malacca, Johor and Riau Malay.
☞ Countries Where Malay Spoken
☞ Malay Dialects (Bahasa Melayu / بهاس ملايو)
|North Dialect||KL dialect||Sarawak Dialect|
|Perak Dialect||Negeri dialect||Sabah Dialect|
|Kelantan Dialect||Johor Dialect||Chinese heredity Dialect|
|Terengganu Dialect||Melaka Dialect|
☞ Basic Info About Malay Native Country
• Country: Malaysia
• Capital: Kuala Lumpur
• Population: 30,751,602
• GDP (per capita): 10876.73
• Government Type: democratic constitutional monarchy
• Currency: Malaysian ringgit
• Ease of Doing Business Rank: 23rd
• Unemployment Rate: 3.5
• Major Industries: Electronic, Oil processing, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Technology, Smelting, Rubber and palm, Timber processing, Petroleum production and Petroleum refining.
☞ Malay Language History
The language came into existence right after Malaysia freedom in 1957; and in 1968 as per Article 152 of the Constitution of Malaysia it became the national language. The five southernmost province of Thailand was used to be part of Pattani (an ancient Malay kingdom). Their dialect of Malay was referred as Yawi. Later the language evolved along with the Philippines and integrated into Tagalog. There are many Malay dialects and some of them are spoken in Indonesia. The dialects were geographically divided into western and eastern. The western Malay was spoken at Sumatra and Borneo whereas eastern dialects were spoken at eastern part of Indonesia.
☞ Access International Markets
Many flourishing companies know the vital importance of Translation to penetrate into any foreign market. With the help of an accurate translation you’ll be able to make your product and services visible to wider audience. In a fast growing countries like India and China translation is a must have service to capture the slice of market.
At Tridindia, we provide translation of upmost quality that helps organization to simplify communication and diversify into new location. A translation can help you in:
• Reaching Target Audiences: You know which market to enter and we know how to bridge communication. With our appreciable translation you’ll be able to communicate with wider audiences. This will help you to get potential customers who are interested in buying your products.
• Increasing Market Potential: Translation helps in adapting your product and services with respect to the native language of reader. You’ll be able to reach wider audiences to boost up sales and revenues.
• Outrun Competitors: Customers will see you as a biggest player in the market. With translation, marketing and promotional activities becomes a lot easier. Your entire business becomes interactive and usable in any language.
By the end of the day, with translation you’ll have sophisticated business operating at international platform that will shape the branding of your organization.
☞ Why to Translate Into/From Malay
■ Malaysia has the most competitive economy in the world. Hence, if you plan to expend your business operations here, then Malay translation will be a precursor to it.
■ Malay translations also hold importance in export and import business dealings with China, Singapore, Japan, Thailand and various other countries.
■ You can even target the market segments of Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei, simultaneously with Malay translations.
☞ 600+ Happy and Satisfied Clients
Since a long time, we are contributing our part to the translation industry. Thus, in our entire translation journey, we have established excellent terms and relationships with more than 600+ clients all over the world.
We will be pleased to hear from you..!!
TridIndia Providing Certified Malay Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE