Fastest professional Marathi Translation Services by 4000+ certified Marathi translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Marathi language for government, public and private sectors. Since the first day of our foundation, we are offering certified Marathi Translation Services in Mumbai New Delhi NCR India Bangalore UAE Chennai Kolkata Ahmedabad Hyderabad Chandigarh and other geographical regions of the world. Based on our experts’ credentials, we have thorough knowledge of a range of fields, some of them being biotechnology, network management, databases, data encryption, legal contracts, media, technical manuals, automobiles, tourism marketing materials etc.
Translation is required to develop level of sophistication at international market in order to pursue native speakers toward your product and services. It helps in describing the product and services to someone who doesn’t understand English; providing description and other details as per customer preferences. It further helps in avoiding these pitfalls:
• Unambiguous Communication: In the deficiency of translation, one word might have several meaning depending upon the language and people’s interpretation. There’s a high possibility that your message could be incorrectly put across.
• Missed Opportunities: By not including translation in your business you are risking your business as your potential clients are getting away and shifting toward those who’s offering product in their native form; giving them reason to trust.
• Rivalries: It is likely that you’re going to face extreme competition from domestic and international players who will leave no chance to let go customers and market shares. Their advantage is in their native structure that laid foundation to trust. What is your advantage without translation?
In a world where English is spoken by only one-third of population, scores of organization know the significance of translation in bridging effective communication strategy in order to increase reach.
☞ Basic Facts of Marathi Language
♦ Marathi, an Indo-Aryan language is the official language of Maharashtra, India.
♦ Marathi is widely spoken by around 73 million people, as stated in a census conducted in 2001.
♦ Marathi language has two major dialects as well as some sub-dialects. The major dialects include Standard Marathi and Varhadi Marathi, whereas the sub-dialects are Vadvali, Ahirani, Samavedi, Dangi, Malwani and Khandeshi.
♦ Astrology, Puranas, Vedanta, Medicine, Kings and Courtiers had been the major subjects of Marathi verse and prose, during the reign of Yadava dynasty.
♦ Marathi retains a notable amount of Sanskrit-derived words as compared to Hindi.
Marathi is also spoken 3 countries that include India, Israel and Mauritius.
♦ The language is spoken at region state of India: Andra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Daman, Diu and Gujarat.
♦ The language is derives from Sanskrit and similar to Konkani language.
☞ Basis Facts about Marathi Native Country
• Country: India
• Capital: Delhi
• Population: 127,42,39,769
• GDP (per capita): 1750.60 USD
• Government Type: Federal Republic
• Currency: Rupee
• Ease of Doing Business Rank: 130
• Unemployment Rate: 4.8
• Major Industries: cement, mining, Textiles, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, biotechnology, , software, food processing, steel, petroleum, machinery transport equipment
☞ Improve Your Branding Visibility
By converting your business into multilingual interactive platform, you’ll be able to provide accurate information to potential clients. The result will be tremendous as you’ll be able to surround yourself with strong customer base that’ll be loyal to your business and will create positive review of your organization.
• Reach Your Target Audience: One should not undervalue translation as a powerful tool to sell products in customer native language because they like it. Translation helps in get in touch with your target audience to make huge amount of sales.
• Identifying Market Potential: Your business venture is stagnant with no translation as you won’t be able to find out where to head. Translation lends a hand to get potential clients, market opportunities, product category, etc.
• Go beyond Competitors: Getting global has become a lot easier and there are companies who are already selling abroad. Translation helps you in gaining competitive edge over others; making you to get more, sell more and boosts revenues.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of your entire business platform and material that gives the clear understanding about what you’re trying to convey.
☞ Translating Words to Achieve Greater Heights
Since our establishment, we are aiming at providing more and more credibility to our customers. Thus, we keep updating ourselves, in order to maintain tandem with market changes. These constant efforts can be easily witnessed in the translation assignments undertaken by our experienced translators. Moreover, we strictly follow all the guidelines stated in each industry.
We will be pleased to hear from you..!!
TridIndia Providing Certified Marathi Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE