- January 5, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Latest News
People from all age groups are going gaga over ‘Pokémon Go’, these days. But, not all of them know the correct details about the game. Henceforth, here is a brief guide that you will let you know how to collect free PokéCoins and reach higher level as soon as possible.
What are PokéCoins?
[Must Read : How to play Pokémon Go? Know Steps to follow ]
Before moving towards any detail, it is important to understand what PokéCoins really are. They are actually in-game currency that is purchased with real money. Using these rare commodities, you can buy a variety of things in the game. But, you need to highly cautious, as there are a number of spam sites, which claim to provide free Pokemon coins. However, they actually do not work.
How to Collect PokéCoins?
Majorly, there are two ways to Collect PokéCoins in Pokémon Go. They are listed as under –
a) Technique 1: Buy them
Buying the PokéCoins is the most obvious way to collect this currency. Here are the prices:
• $99.99 – 14500 coins
• $39.99 – 5200 coins
• $19.99 – 2500 coins
• $9.99 – 1200 coins
• $4.99 – 550 coins
• $0.99 – 100 coins
Generally, in all Freemium games, you may find this, as a standard pricing structure. Now, the question arises that when you are actually buying them with real money, how come they are free for you? Right?
Basically, you can use a multiple ways to get Google Play credit for free. Using the same, you can buy the coins. This is how:
• First of all, click here to download Google Opinion Rewards.
• Open the app. If you wish, you can also go through an introductory survey.
• You can now start hunting Pokémon.
• In the coming days, you will be asked to complete the surveys in the app.
• Each survey will consist of less than ten questions and would last only for few minutes.
• After completing a survey, you will get Google Play credit. Using this, you will be able to spend on Play Store purchases. Keep in mind that not every survey completed by you, will generate money.
• After collecting enough Google Play credit, you can buy PokéCoins.
It is not an efficient way. Thus, we would recommend you to use this method occasionally.
[Must Read : How to Grab Pikachu in Pokémon Go – Follow Top 3 Ways ]
b) Technique 2: Taking Gyms
Taking down gyms is another method to earn the PokéCoins. This is how:
♦ Find a Gym. You can either fortify it or take it down to put your Pokémon there.
♦ You’ll be able to access thee “cash in” option in the Shop once every 21 hours. The number of PokéCoins you get will depend on the number of Pokémon you have on a Gym.
♦ To grab it, you’ll have to click the button on the right corner (top) of the Shop. Once you press the button, your 21 hours’ time will be started. So, do not press it until you wish to cash out for the day. If you have zero gyms, you can’t press the button.
♦ For every Pokémon, you will get 500 Stardust and 10 coins.
♦ Although, you can have any number of Pokémon on any number of gyms, yet the maximum capacity of “cash in” is 10. This implies that in one day, you cannot earn more than 5000 stardust and 100 coins.
How to Use PokéCoins?
You can use the PokéCoins to buy a number of things, such as:
• Egg Incubator – 150 coins
• Incense – You can have 25 Incense for 1250 coins; 8 Incense for 500 coins and 1 Incense for 80 coins
• Bag Upgrade – 200 coins. It increases the storage of items by 50 slots.
• Lure Module – You can have 8 Lure Modules for 680 coins and 1 Lure Module for 100 coins
• Poke Balls – You can have 200 Poke Balls for 800 coins, 20 Poke Balls for 100 coins and 100 Poke Balls for 460 coins
• Lucky Egg – 8 Lucky Eggs for 500 coins, 1 Lucky Egg for 80 coins and 25 Lucky Eggs for 1250 coins
• Pokémon Storage Upgrade – 200 coins. It increases by 50 on how many Pokémon you can carry
Although these PokéCoins are rare commodities, yet they are a valuable resource. So, spend them wisely..!!