We aim at 100% data privacy and confidentiality. Thus, this section will help you understand how the information is collected and how it would be used.
So, read all the points very carefully –
1. What and How We Collect Information?
We collect your personal information, like your
[checklist type=”eg. checked, dotted, arrowed” margin_bottom=”no”]
- Country of residence
- Telephone or contact number and
- Email address
This information is collected only when you completely fill and submit any of the forms available on our website.
2. How Your Information Is Used?
We use the collected information in the following manner –
- If required by law, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulator.
- The information is used to preparing invoices, quotation and online payment
- We may use your information to inform you about any addition or changes made to our services, for example, any special offers, features, new services etc.
- As part of our marketing programme, we may use your information to analyze your browsing preferences.
- We monitor site usage and customer traffic patterns, in order to develop the layout of the website.
- To prevent or detect any type of fraudulent activity, to ensure satisfactory service levels and for training purposes, we may record or monitor telephone conversations with you.
- It helps us know how frequently some specific pages are visited.
- Cookies also help in making our website highly user friendly.
- Cookies are also used to boost the user experience when he/she visits the site again.
4. How Is The Information Protected?
Your information is protected in the following ways:-
- Delete any sort of information regarding you, which no longer holds relevance.
- We only ask for the information which is needed to fulfill our purposes; not more than that.
- Follow strict security procedures, to safeguard the customer’s data against any unauthorized use.
- We always keep updated information about you, with your assistance.
6. Contact Us