- June 3, 2017
- Posted by: Richa Yadav
- Category: Global Industries Updates, Translation Blog
It has become imperative for any organization to keep with fresh multilingual articles. This is possible by blending Content and Translation Management to convey information other than English. So far it has proved itself as effectual approach for marketing team leaving the days of copying and pasting string code far behind. Today if any company intent to make global presence then you need to integrate CMS with translation management system.
Abundance of organization especially e-commerce considers Content Translation Strategy as essential because of reasons mentioned below:
It Simplifies Translation Management And Boost Control
• Content based translation CMS automate source and targeted languages file transfer protocol
• This leads to easy management of workflows from similar UI
• One can easily monitor project through concise series of dashboard and can also track status of any translation project.
• It aligns your entire content in a manner so that revising, editing, rejecting and publishing become hassle free.
It Eliminates Manual Processes And Minimizes Cost Plus Error
• Through proper integration, you’ll avoid error and labor making you to minimize cost as low as possible.
• Other than this, its time efficient and maintains speed of project. There’s no time wasting in copying, pasting, emailing and FTP to your translation.
• This leads to quick translation and e-mailing process in more rapid plus efficiently.
Reduces Translation Cost And Speed Time
Most of the companies find very hard time to keep up translation cost low to their business. Through this approach one can speed up and save up to 70 %. It has been found that companies waste tremendous amount of financial resource into revaluating, translating each time, producing multilingual content by copying string and editing for additional changes singularity.
Guarantee Quality And Local Market Targeting
Content need to be presented accurately and precisely without hindering structure as well as meaning no matter what your targeted language is. Attaining this becomes extremely difficult task because as you need to understand jargons, phrases and cultural context. These are considered as barrier to communication and leads to miscommunication or misunderstanding. By forming effective content strategy for your business one can easily surpass all lingo hindrance as it:
• Makes easier to ensure quality articles.
• Reviewing become more effectively as per local specific
• Various UI elements allow writers to alter headlines and sentence for fine tune translation
• This also help marketer in providing consistence brand messaging
Overall to any business it’s must have tool for easing marketing efforts in desired marketplace leading you to generate more sales and revenues.
Improve Messaging and Boost Engagement
Sending out global message in more than one language requires huge amount of time, knowledge, revision and this hinders first mover advantage of businesses. By focusing on this strategy, you’ll be able to localize content making your brand sending same quality messaging across multiple channel and countries.
This increase customer engagement with meaningful conversation and making more people aware about what you are selling.
If you are intended to enter global arena then you must gird your lions for effective communication approach. Your relation with your client, customers, audiences or business partners is depended on your communication skills. Manual process translation is becoming outdated whereas automated CMS translation served as reliable in saving time, money and maintaining quality.
Never miss a stroy..!!
Grab the Latest Translation and language News, Tips, Updates & Trends..!!
See Our Blogcenter