We are looking for a highly organized, process-driven, charismatic and experienced individual working on projects which incorporate translation services. If you are looking to joining a leading translation organization, TridIndia always encourages talented candidates to utilize their credential in the right direction and give credit to their efforts.
Job Description :
Please find the detail description of job:
● Preparation of proposals, selection of suitable interpreters and equipment and efficient management of the process from proposal through to invoicing
● Managing assigned projects from conception to execution to completion
● Managing assigned projects to time, budget, and quality
● Liaise with in-house and freelance suppliers and customers to fulfill project
● Resourcing assigned projects in full.
● Setting up agreements with third parties and managing their output.
● Ensuring that all assigned projects have a clear brief
● Liaising with new and existing clients on a day to day basis and responding to inquiries
● Ownership, creation, and updates to the statement of work, time plans, and project budget
● Ensuring that all changes are raised and charged over and above project agreements.
● Tracking of budget vs actual to ensure budgets are maintained within tolerances.
● Proactively identifying and solving issues and minimizing the risk
● Developing strong working relationships with clients both remotely and on site
● Assess feasibility of concepts and ensure scope matches proposed budget and timeframe (while always promoting creativity).
● Ownership of all project deliverables.
● Educating and training other employees in the art of production management.
● Support and effectively collaborate with all business teams were required to ensure delivery on time, budget, and quality.
● Set up configuration management (organization of data on networks and client extranets).
Skills and Experience :
● 2 years of Experience of working in executing the project preferably translation.
● Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
● Experience in customer-facing and business development roles
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Presents him/herself in a polished, professional way
● Passion for taking calm charge over project execution
● Decent presentation skills a distinct advantage
● Highly organized, prefer systematic order and multitasking of activity.
● Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
● Proven time management skills and strong project management skills simultaneously
● Have a strong view on different approaches for project delivery
● Able to balance project objectives from a cost, schedule, creative, technical and quality perspective and present options, benefits, and risks.
● Experience of projects with strategic, UX, technical and creative components.
● Good negotiation skills and impeccable attention to detail.
● Have a solutions-focused approach and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction service
● Ability to work under pressure and prioritize the workload
Role: Translation Project Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
No. of post: 2
Experience: 2 to 4 years preferable in project execution
Salary: Best in the Industry
If you hold the potential capabilities for delivering timely results through the day-to-day management of the above tasks for a number of key client accounts, share your updated resume to us indicating your current and expected CTC at https://www.tridindia.com/apply-for-job/ or email at email@example.com.