We are looking for a skilled HR manager to undertake all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes conduct in our organization. The shortlisted candidate will support our business needs and ensure the proper implementation of the company strategy to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job description, recruitment, salary negotiation, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, performance management, and facilities management services. If you have a zeal to handle the management of a reputed company systematically, TridIndia is looking to hire you! Come join-in now, we will be pleased to offer this job to you.
Job Description :
Please find the detail description of job:
● Nurture a positive working environment by narrow the gap between management and employee relations
● Developing and implement HR planning strategies considering staffing requirements
● Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts
● Manage the whole recruitment and selection process
● Shortlisting applicants for interview using a variety of job portals like naukri.com, monster or shine.
● Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
● Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records
● Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
● Acts as an employee relations specialist. Take a prior concern to employee issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
● Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues eg disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities
● Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
● Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
● Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions.
Skills and Experience :
● Proven 2-5 years working experience as HR manager
● Having good command over the English language is must.
● Dynamic personality ready to accept any challenges
● Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
● Knowledge of HR systems and databases
● In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
● Qualified degree in Human Resources or related field
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
● Architect strategy with great leadership and strong management skills
● Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
● Knowledge of employees statutory compliance(attendance, leave, ESI, PF etc)
● Competence to build and manage interpersonal relationships with clients and employees
● Can display patience, humor and helpful behavior at all times front line of employee issues
● Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and reporting dashboards
● Ability to analyze, interpret and explain the legal framework regulating employment
● Ability to adapt well to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
● Ability to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines, and be flexible to resolve other HR issues as they arise.