Fastest professional Academic Transcripts Translation Services at TridIndia by 4000+ certified Transcripts translators in 250+ languages for high school, college, university, web, foreign and other forms of education transcripts. Since, years, we are translating multiple types of transcripts for students, teachers and professionals from varied industries, viz. legal, tourism, marketing, technical, engineering, life science, medical, hospitality, oil & gas, academic, and so on. Further, our Transcripts Translation Services are spread across New Delhi India UAE Mumbai Chennai Bangalore Kolkata Hyderabad Amritsar Chandigarh and other worldwide locations. So, if you are looking for a well-reputed Transcripts translation company, you are the right place.
Academic Transcripts is a permanent record of your diploma, learning or a record of achievement. It is also known as Academic record, listing down every detail like your specialization, fields, area of interest, marks and duration of your program. The document must by properly signed by requisite authority. It is a proof that you are qualified enough to perform certain tasks. Translation on other hand helps in putting your academic details in front of non-native speakers widening your scope to reach opportunities such as job placements. Without translation:
• You won’t be able to tell your academic records: In the absence of translation it becomes difficult to show or prove your academic record.
• You won’t be able to enroll in any program: Some post graduate programs require graduation degree. Without accurate translation, it becomes difficult to get admission in any foreign program.
• You’ll be limited; Less job opportunity: Companies conduct verification of your academic records before hiring you. You need to make sure that your documents are in their native language otherwise you may get rejected.
Academic translation has become important these days. To conduct further studies abroad or to get places at right global company, you need to translate.
☞ Types of Academic Transcript
|Unofficial Transcripts||Official Transcripts||Transcripts for Dual Credit|
Various organizations and institute prefer Academic Transcripts translation to ease verification and selection process. Translation helps in grasping detail information. With accurate translation, you can easily:
• Fulfill Selection requirement: Translation helps in your selection process. You can easily get places in reputed global companies.
• You can justify your academic records: With translation, you can convey the right information about your program, specialization, working field, marks, institute and duration.
• Can further study for high level programs: Some high level degrees such as MBA, PGDM, PHD, etc require base degree to enroll in a country of different language, translation paves the way to enroll and further study.
☞ Why You Should Choose Us?
♦ Certified Academic Transcripts Translator
♦ Translation in more than 250 languages
♦ Provide translation along with stamp
♦ Efficient translation and accurate translation
♦ Rapid turnaround time
♦ Encrypted and Secured file sharing panel
♦ Experienced Translators; handpicked and undergone rigorous training.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of all your academic records that helps students to further conduct studies. Our translation work is of high quality and has hundred percent acceptances.
We will be pleased to hear from you..!!
TridIndia Providing Certified Academic Transcripts Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE