To achieve our ambitious long-term growth strategy we opened positions for Translation Project Managers at, who will look after the production of all language services for a diverse range of clients under his observance. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and join our teams where your effort is valued and you will work with dedicated and like-minded colleagues, who are experts in their fields.
Job Description :
Please find the detail description of job:
● Manage the whole translation projects starting from the point a client accepts a quotation, throughout the delivery of the requested service and even after delivery also.
● Oversee the complete project management cycle of translation and develop dependable solutions to clients’ language requirements and needs.
● Make sure the work is efficiently going on the floor and prioritize has been giving appropriately to the clients particular requirement.
● Assigned the translation task to the most appropriate linguist from our extensive network, ensuring consideration has been given to the priority of the client’s
project and any specialist technical expertise that may be necessary.
● Collaborating internally with colleagues or outsource the translation expert for a particular language.
● Negotiating translation rates with the outsource linguists, to ensure the project remains commercially viable.
● Carried out proofreading, editing and track changes to the submitted content piece for checking the quality of linguist translated content.
● Ensuring the document has been formatted accurately and doesn’t contain any unsatisfactory sentence or phrase for disheartened the emotions of any reader.
● Work on consecutive projects simultaneously, and perform multitask while maintaining top-level organization skills and an exceptional eye for detail.
● Develop a trusted partnership with your clients and your colleagues by sharing your expertise and offering your support
● Bring out the maximum output from the team and delivery the project to the client before the deadline.
● Cheer the effort of the team for successful completion of the project on time without compromising with quality service.
Skills and Experience :
● At least 2 years’ experience from the similar role of translation within a project management role in the translation industry
● Educated to qualified degree level, relevant language degree or equivalent.
● Exceptional multi-language language and linguistic skills ideally German, French, Italian or Spanish and English.
● Strong expertise in computer literacy working with TMS/CAT tools
● Ambitious and courage to explore new ideas to develop innovative solutions to resolve any issues arise in the mid of project completion
● Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to handle the pressure
● Efficiently manage the assigned project to retain client satisfaction and retention for next project
● Effective verbal/written communications with clients and colleagues
● Ability to access quality and bring out maximum output for completing the project
● High level of attention to detail, with own work and the checking of others
● Able to multitasking and stay calm when delivering the project under tight deadlines
● Possess mentor qualities to train and guide the members of the team to complete the task assigned efficiently
● Friendly and credible person who inspires trust in clients, partners, and colleagues
● Flexibility and a positive ‘can-do’ approach that builds team spirit by offering positive spirit
● Taking pride in delivering a high-quality service
● Ability to work to strict deadlines while managing key stakeholders expectations
Role – Translation Project Manager
Job Type – Full-Time
No. of position- 2
Experience – 2 to 4 years ideally in translation or localization industry
Education – Relevant language degree or equivalent
Salary – Best in the Industry
If you think you have the credentials to justify our requirements for Translation Project Manager profile, we would love to discuss your opportunities at TridIndia. Share your updated resume indicating current and expected CTC at https://www.tridindia.com/apply-for-job/ or email at [email protected]. If you are ready for this job we want to make you our next success story!
If you can’t wait to become the next member of our successful team, mail your CV to us now – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!