- June 4, 2018
- Posted by: Kanchan Arora
- Category: Translation Blog, Translation Tips
There are some ways in which you can easily beat the translation time and cost in the most effective manner possible. But first, you have to check out on some of the main painful points, which you generally face while translating. You can get to the localization survey first to determine the pain points, and then sort out some of the counter points to go with it. Depending on the hard challenges associated with translation services, the prices are subject to change quite a bit. Therefore, it is always imperative to check on the language you are choosing and then allot the time and money accordingly.
Popular Languages Are Less Costly:
Translating into popular languages like Spanish, German, and English or similar such languages will cost you less and the time taken is pretty low. There are so many native speakers and well bilingual experts available, ready to work on these languages.
• As these languages are high in demand therefore, more translators with impeccable proficiency in these languages are appointed. Therefore, time taken for the translation service along with the cost is pretty low.
• But, in terms of some of the uncommon languages, the prices are going to increase a lot along with the time. As these languages are not always in use, therefore; the translation agencies have very few translators to work on these languages.
• As these languages are not quite popular among masses, so the translation agencies might take time to translate into it without changing the meaning any way. As these experts are spending more time on these translation services, so they will charge you more on that.
Moreover depending on the number of words associated with the documents, the prices are going to vary quite a bit. With more words, be prepared to pay more for sure.
Technology for Better Translation Help:
Here are some modernized translation agencies, which are breaking the age old translation rule by using technology for breaking the cycle. In this case, the experts are going to use translation memory for storing and even flagging some of your previous translations.
• This will help people to inbuilt into the current translation job as previous words might appear in the recent one.
• Here, the clients are not going to be charged for the repeat content. It has been stated that automation use can help in cutting down around 30% of time, which is otherwise lost in translation lifecycle, mainly because of downloading and uploading content.
Customers Have To Focus on Per Hour Per Word Package:
There are some reasons behind the growing popularity of the per hour model among clients these days. Here, the pressure is always on the translation supplier, willing to offer word-perfect and sparkling multilingual content to clients within the agreed form of time frame. If they can finish the task earlier, then it is good for them. However, it is always the finished product that counts and not the labour put into it.
Never Separate Quality and Speed:
If you are charging clients on hour scale and not on words for the big projects, it means it is always up to the supplier to look for ways to be rather efficient. The person needs to be streamlined with the internal procedure and even has to invest in technology to help him cover his works on time.
• Thanks to the technology incorporation, now the suppliers are able to cover up more than one project at the same time, which is best for saving time in the best manner possible.
• There are some other technology tricks available in the market like translation memory. It will help the translators to work at a faster rate and will also help in keeping the company’s voice on spot.
• You even have the right to upload reserved words and glossaries, which will inform translator to not touch any particular phrase or word, which might be important for the company.
Translations can always be stated as perfect, cost-effective and simple ways for the companies to reach out to maximum customers at the same time and increase sales. It is just like using local languages to help customers build trust on the companies and help them to commit to some new markets easily.
Never miss a story..!!
Grab the Latest Translation and language News, Tips, Updates & Trends..!!
See Our Blogcenter