- March 23, 2018
- Posted by: Tridindia
Immediate requirement of a candidate who can felicitate our post of Moderation Project Executive with their proficient level of expertise and confidence while handling big-time projects on daily basis. If you have the in-built potential to ensure the revenue objectives of the company while developing professional relationships with all clients, Tridindia welcome such credible candidate as it’s fruitful asset.
Job Description :
Please find the detail description of job:
● Interacting with upper management to develop strategic plans and project goals.
● Implement strategic long-range plans to achieve business objectives
● Cold calling with clients and understand their requirements
● Providing technical advice, quotations, capacity and scheduling information
● Prepare all resources required for completion of projects and provide required reports for same to the management
● Organize the functional team and develop and execute various project deliverables
● Meet the needs of clients and allocate the task accordingly to the team
● Monitoring the project performance and examine its efficiency from every aspect o
● Recommending and approving funding levels and spending plans.
● Monitoring the work status of existing projects and it’s performance metrics.
● Receiving and responding to approvals and notifications.
● Ensure project risks and issues are being tracked and resolved on time
● Analyze all competitor strategies and coordinate with clients for all account plans
● Monitor all present and future trends for all client businesses advantage
● Managing the organization’s revenue and capital budget and expenses structure
● Authorise the project’s continuance or early closure
● Hold a Post-Project Review to ensure benefits can still be utilized
● Produce the best outcome in deadlines or in a busy and demanding working environment
Skills and Experience :
● Skilled experience of 1-3 years in project execution process
● Sound knowledge of moderation project would be a bonus
● Proficiency in English speaking skills
● Maintain professional relationships with clients
● Effectively convey vision, ideas, goals, and issues
● Pro-actively produce reports and presentations of the assigned project
● Possess a warm leadership quality
● Influential nature to bring the maximum output from the team
● Positive attitude and target-oriented approach
● React patiently in case of the overburden of task
● Develop a target-oriented plan and implement it accordingly
Role: Moderation Project Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years in Project execution
Salary: Best in the industry
If you think you can justify our moderation project executive profile requirement and want to join our organization, do send your updated CV at https://www.tridindia.com/apply-for-job/ or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and show us how deliberate you are to join Tridindia.