Fastest professional Malayalam Translation Services by 4000+ certified Malayalam translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Malayalam language for government, public and private sectors. Our native translators offer accurate Malayalam Translation in New Delhi NCR India UAE Chennai Kolkata Hyderabad Ahmedabad Mumbai Bangalore Chandigarh and other parts of the world. With the growing gamut of translation, many business units are now able to attract more and more customers. Thus, our Malayalam Translation company enables you to grow firmly in the market place, thereby increasing your customer base.
Globalization on one hand allowed company to easily enter into any foreign company and on other hand it also led to drastic rise in demand of translation in business. Today many organizations take help of translation to formulate effective communication link between their clients overseas. From merely a concept, translation has became a must have tool to penetrate into any foreign market.
• Unambiguous Communication: one cannot neglect translation to deliver accurate message across all channel. In the absence of it, it becomes difficult to convey accurately and timely. One cannot be 100 percent sure that correct message is being passed on in the mind of customer.
• Missed Opportunities: For any business to succeed, a link with customer is must in order to find out their behavior, attitude toward product, new product opportunity, etc. it further helps in finding out where your customer lies and which area is most profitable for what type of products.
• Rivalries: Translation is helps in building effective marketing strategy that helps you to fight on with competitors. With it, it gets a lot difficult to survive in any foreign economies and competing with other players that might give you tuff rivalry.
☞ Basic Facts of Malayalam Language
- Malayalam dialects cab be divided into three: Travancore, Central, Northern
- Malayalam is considered as the official language of Kerala, Lakshadweep and Puducherry.
- Originated in the 6th century, Malayalam belongs to the ‘Dravidian family of languages’.
- Derived from Sanskrit and Tamil, Malayalam is considered to have the largest number of letters among all the Indian languages.
- 20th century witnessed the development of prose in Malayalam language. Talented in writing dramas, C. V. Raman Pillai wrote a prose dramas titled as “Kurupillakalari”.
- Dialects of Malayalam embrace diverse aspects of language such as phonology, grammar, phonetics and vocabulary.
- As stated in a census of 2007, Malayalam language is spoken by approximately 38 million people worldwide.
☞ Countries Where Malayalam Spoken
|Kerala, India||Laccadive Islands||Bahrain|
|UK||And many more|
☞ Basis Facts about Malayalam Native Country
• Country: India
• Capital: Delhi
• Population: 127,42,39,769
• GDP (per capita): 1750.60 USD
• Government Type: Federal Republic
• Currency: Rupee
• Ease of Doing Business Rank: 130
• Unemployment Rate: 4.8
• Major Industries: Textiles, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, biotechnology, , software, food processing, steel, cement, mining, transport equipment, petroleum, machinery
☞ Globalize Your Business
Getting business translated into various languages has its own advantage. It not only eases your global journey but also ensure long term survival of your business. Some seek this as just converting word tool and many seek this as an important must have service in organization as t is helpful in creating relation with client, customers or business partners overseas.
At Tridindia, we provide exact translation of all your business content by keeping the essence of original document that ensures:
■ Reaching Target audiences: Getting closer to potential customers becomes a lot easier when you translate business content such as website, software, application, etc in their native form. Translation helps in providing information in customer native way for easy understand.
■ Identifying Market Potential: It’s a very hard to get closer with audience of native lingual. Translation helps in finding out the potential of markets; giving them proper analysis of potential customers in what location with a complete market analysis.
■ Go Beyond Competitors: Competition is something that business will eventually face no matter what economy you enter. With effective translation, you’ll be able to bypass your competitors with strong customer base, sales and revenue; converting your business into profitable one.
Today daunting task is not getting global but to build effectual communication flow that is required for product and service information to wider market of different language.
☞ Safeguarding Translation Information
As we are undertaking various translation projects, since the past 13 years, we see to it that any information provided in the document is not divulged. Thus, your precious information is kept very safely with us and not disclosed to someone else. Further, we guarantee the completion of translation projects after complete editing and proof-reading. We will be highly obliged to serve you with any type of language translation services as per your requirement.
( Have a translation requirement? Get a free quote in just 5 minutes or less. )
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Our translation solutions are in accordance with ISO standards
Your translation project is handled 100% by native human translators
We notarize your documents at the lowest rates in the industry
Fastest Turnaround Time
We commit 24 hours for high quality translation of documents
TridIndia Providing Certified Malayalam Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE