Translation of court related documents becomes necessary when you have to attend legal matter in a foreign country. The main motive behind document translation is to speed up the court process by removing any barrier of communication. Many legal officers of non-native countries prefer translation of all court related information as it helps them in understanding. Without translation, difficulties mat arises and you may face several unfortunate situations such as:
• Irrelevant Information: Court is considered as a critical situation for any individual/ company where no one wants to jeopardize the state of affair by providing wrong info to lawyer as well as jury.
• Delay in judgment: A single mistake can cause you heavy loss. Without translation, there could be delay in court trial as it becomes for authorities to understand other wording. Any court trial will get postponed documents is not presented in their wording.
• Chaos and confusion: Translation helps in bridging the communication gap between you and officials making them clearly understand about your situations. In the absence of translation, they may conclude differently or wrongly.
We handle documents of different cases
|civil cases||criminal cases||bail applications|
|applications for apprehended violence orders (AVO)||some family law cases||appeals against decisions of the RMS|
|annulment applications||Bail related document||And many others|
☞ Benefits of Translation
Court documents involve technical language that can’t be well understood by other. That’s why translation is obligatory in order to create effective communication that assists you in your legal matter. It helps in execution of court trial hassle free; helping in putting matter informing everyone.
At Tridindia, we assist people by providing accurate translation that is very helpful in most of the cases such as:
• Bridging communication gap: Translation helps in removing the linguistic and cultural barrier; further helps in providing clear cut information to jury of other countries.
• Avoiding confusion and disorder: In a court room, one must put all evident properly. With the help of translation, you can easily achieve and can provide information in a accurate manner as it should be.
• Accurate output: A well translated document creates less hindrance as compare to non-translated documents. It not only eases the court process but also create win-win or win-over situations.
Translation of court related documents is a tough job and that why it must be done by someone who has a complete knowledge law including other technical terms. A non-legal translator will generate inaccurate output affecting individual reputation or business goodwill.
☞ Why Choose Our Translation Services?
♦ Provide translation in more than 250 languages.
♦ Specialized in all Court related documents.
♦ Accurate and efficient translation.
♦ Certified and professional translators.
♦ Rapid turnaround time.
♦ Encrypted and Secured file sharing panel.
♦ Experienced Translators; undergone rigorous training.
At Tridindia we provide certified translation of all your court related documents that are legally valid in most of the country. Our top notch legal translation helps individuals as well as company to win over any case or legal matter.
TridIndia Providing Certified Court Document Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE