TridIndia offers high quality Afrikaans translation services by 4000 certified translators who render professional translation services in Afrikaans language for technical, medical, legal, scientific and other industries. Thus we, as a leading Indian Translation Agency are backed by a team of native Afrikaans translators who specialize in providing Afrikaans to English as well as English to Afrikaans translation (applicable to other languages as well, other than English). Additionally, our services are available for various industries’ documents like IT, engineering, media, real estate, tourism, oil & gas and so forth. But, simply translating the document is not enough today. Hence, we also provide Afrikaans Localization Services for mobile apps, video games, websites and others. Apart from this, we also boast of a team of professional Afrikaans interpreters who handle different types of interpretation projects coming under the umbrella of Afrikaans interpretation services. Some of the regions where we provide authentic services include New Delhi India UAE Kolkata Mumbai Hyderabad Gurgaon Amritsar Noida Chandigarh Chennai Pune Bangalore Ghaziabad and all foreign nations.
☞ Interesting facts about Afrikaans languages ([ɐfriˈkɑːns)
• The language is comprised from other languages which is English, Dutch, German, French and South African Language
• Language doesn’t contain C and Q: In Afrikaans language, C (uppercase) is replaced by K and c(lowercase) is replaces by s. Similarly Q is replaced by KW.
• Afrikaans speakers are rising in South Africa. Currently there are 7.2 million native speaker in South Africa
• English Speakers are less and most of the publishers and advertisement are done in Afrikaans Languages.
• Number of Afrikaans speakers have migrated to other countries includes Australia, Newzealand and UK.
• The Afrikaans language is spoken in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe, and has some striking similarities with Dutch. Thus, translation into Afrikaans will serve as a medium for targeting these nations.
• Afrikaans language is gaining increased popularity in the education sector that will be beneficial for those operating in the academics field.
• Widely spoken 4,740,000 people as a first language, Afrikaans Translation can be a productive step for your business if you wish to expand or deal with clients in South Africa.
• South Africa generates huge revenue per month in the tourism sector. Thus if you translate into Afrikaans, your tourism business can rise as a skyrocket.
☞ Afrikaans History
Afrikaans is spoken by fifteen percent of the population and it’s the third mother tongue of South Africa. The root of Afrikaans language will take you to 1652 when Dutch settlers came to South Africa and formed unique culture, language and society. Though language was primarily from Dutch (south Holland) but it has developed significantly in terms of grammar. The language also influenced by other settlers such as French Huguenots in 1688, where a group of France people fled and settled at Cape Town. The language also took an Asian Flavor of Malay with the arrival of slaves in cape, making it completely a distinct language from standard Dutch. Today Afrikaans language is comprised by words picked from: English, French, German, and Native African languages.
☞ Where is Afrikaans Spoken
☞ AfriKaans Dialects
There are three historical dialects:
» Kaapse Afrikaan also known as Cape Afrikaans and west cape Afrikaans
» Oranjeriverafrikaans also known as Orange River Afrikaans
» Baster Afrikaans also known as East cape afrikaans
☞ Basic Info about Afrikaans Native Country
♦ Country: South Africa
♦ Capital: Pretoria, Bloemfontein and Cape Town.
♦ Population: 52.98 million
♦ GDP (per capita): 6617.91 USD
♦ Government Type: Constructional Republic
♦ Currency: South African Rand
♦ Ease Of Doing Business Rank: 131th
♦ Unemployment Rate: 26.6 %
♦ Major Industries: agriculture, cement, software, transportation equipment, petroleum products, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, steel, textiles, machinery, mining, leather and construction
☞ Country Facts
- South Africa is also known as Republic of South Africa.
- It has three capital cities: Cape Town, Pretoria and Bloemfontein.
- South Africa has eleven languages Zulu, Afrikaan, Xhosa and English.
- It has the largest economy in world and is the member of UN.
- South Africa in also known as the birthplace of mankind evolution.
- One can find cave paintings dated around 75000 years ago which shows the glimpse of early mankind transformation.
☞ Why you should translate your business into this language
The language is the daughter of Dutch and it’s spoken by more than 27 million peoples worldwide. Translating your business into Afrikaans language will help you to improve the visibility of your organization. Think about it, South Africa is one of the strong economic countries in the world and merely 10 percent English speakers. Translating your business will not only help in getting more audience but also increases revenue.
Afrikaans language is extensively used by South Africa media. Your promotion and marketing strategy in South Africa will fail if you’re not translation and conveying into their native language.
☞ Why Choose Us
• ISO 2008 : 2015 certified; ensuring quality translation
• We have a team of experienced professional translation who have undergone stringent selection process
• Rapid turnaround time, our skilled people can do simultaneous translation for effective flow of communication
• Handle multiple documents; we are capable in handling any documents by maintaining its privacy and security.
• Our experts are qualified and are fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
• No hidden cost.
• 24*7 customer care service
• We cover vast subjects
At TridIndia, we aim that our valuable must not be charged higher for the translation services. Thus, we have set our translation charges very minimal and nominal that will easily fit each client’s pocket. Further, the translation assignments undergo a rigorous quality check that makes our translation services unmatched from others.
( Have a translation requirement? Get a free quote in just 5 minutes or less. )
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Our translation solutions are in accordance with ISO standards
Your translation project is handled 100% by native human translators
We notarize your documents at the lowest rates in the industry
Fastest Turnaround Time
We commit 24 hours for high quality translation of documents
TridIndia Providing Certified Afrikaans Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE