Fastest professional Bodo Translation Services by 4000+ certified Bodo translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Bodo language for government, public and private sectors. To accomplish this, our professional translators makes sure that each and every translation assignment is undertaken with utmost precision and all the terminologies are utilized at the right place in the right context. We aim at providing certified Bodo Translation in New Delhi India NCR UAE Mumbai Bangalore Hyderabad Chennai Amritsar Chandigarh Kolkata Ahmedabad and other locations around the world. Not just this, our translations are also known for their pocket-friendly nature. Further, our Bodo Translation Company is focused towards sheer perfection and brilliance.
Translation has become an important aspect of business in conveying accurate format of information across multiple languages. There is nothing important for a business than to provide correct piece of product information in audience’s native tongue. They know that consumer won’t buy until and unless they bridge communication gap and make them aware.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of all material that enables company to avoid unfavorable risky situations such as:
• Unambiguous Communication: This affects the flow of communication from one end to another. Without translation, other parties of different languages might not understand properly. There’s a high possibility that readers might interpret wrong.
• Missed Opportunities: You are putting your business back if you are not availing translation as you won’t be able to analyze several opportunities such as potential customers and favorable market for your business products.
• Rivalries: You are playing completely blind without translation. Without translation, you won’t be able to gather customer; this results into no sales and less revenues. To compete with your rival you first need to develop strong position in market and this is only possible if you speak in their native tongue.
Words always have different meaning when conveyed in other language and to ensure that correct meaning is being passed on, translation is required.
☞ Basic Facts about Bodo Language
• Bodo is a rich and ancient language.
• The Bodo language is a Tibeto-Burman language also known as Mech.
• Bodo has several dialects and is one of the official languages of Assam.
• The Devanagari script is used for writing the Bodo language.
• There are three dialects: Western Boro dialec, Eastern Boro dialect and Southern Boro dialect.
• The language is closely related to the Dimasa language and Tiwa (Lalung) Language of Assam and is a Sino Tibetan language of the Bodo group.
• The language is widely spoken at: Assam, West Bengal, Manipur and Meghalaya.
☞ Basic Facts about Bodo Native Country
• Country: India
• Capital: Delhi
• Population: 127,42,39,769
• GDP (per capita): 1750.60 USD
• Government Type: Federal Republic
• Currency: Rupee
• Ease of Doing Business Rank: 130
• Unemployment Rate: 4.8
• Major Industries: pharmaceutical, food, manufacturing, electronics, power industry,Automotive, aircraft, constructions, chemicals, heavy industry
☞ Create High Quality Content
Your business content might be qualitative in one language but to ensure the same level of quality in other languages also one must avail translation. A top notch companies operating at international level understand the importance of translation to ensure brand goodwill. Availing the services of translation results into:
• Reaching Target audiences: Translation opens up many domestic and international doors; helping business to reach wider audiences for product and services. With translation you can easily display all you brands in audience native form.
• Identifying Market Potential: By delivering products in native form, you can easily penetrate untapped location and can easily analyze customer response. Translation helps in improving your brand visibility and making you to sell more.
• Go Beyond Competitors: Translation gives a proper brand presentation allowing diverse user to search for product of their interest. This gives you an edge over other competitors where you can maintain strong customer base.
As per the study on consumer behavior 60 percent of user purchase online product from those website that delivers information in their native form.
☞ WHY CHOOSE US?
At Tridindia, we provide translation of superior quality that helps organization by enhancing communication capabilities. Our qualified team is well verse with Bodo slangs and terminologies that delivers the steadiest type of translation. Look no further, Drop us mail or contact us immediately..!!
( Have a translation requirement? Get a free quote in just 5 minutes or less. )
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Our translation solutions are in accordance with ISO standards
Your translation project is handled 100% by native human translators
We notarize your documents at the lowest rates in the industry
Fastest Turnaround Time
We commit 24 hours for high quality translation of documents
TridIndia Providing Certified Bodo Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE