Fastest professional Bosnian Translation Services by 4000+ certified Bosnian translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Bosnian language for government, public and private sectors. Our native experts have been working in 250+ languages for multiple industries, like legal, technical, medical, engineering, Shipping, NGOs, mining, media, oil & gas and so forth. Thus, we have established as a well-known global Bosnian Language Translation services company in New Delhi India Mumbai Amritsar Kolkata Chandigarh Chennai UAE Hyderabad Bangalore Noida Pune Gurgaon Ghaziabad and several other Indian and foreign cities. An estimated 2.5 million to 3.5 million people in Bosnia and Herzegovina speak the Bosnian language, which is a South Slavic language related closely to Serbian and Croatian. The Arabic script was used for writing the Bosnian language during the rule of the Ottomans; as of today the Cyrillic as well as Latin scripts are used for writing it. Only a professional Bosnian translation company can understand such a rich language precisely and fulfill the language requirements of the client. Hence, we also offer quality Bosnian interpretation services under the professional guidance of Bosnian interpreters. Further, if you are looking for a localized app, video game or website, we can help you get the same through authentic Bosnian localization services.
One cannot deny the importance of translation in this digital world. It doesn’t matter what your subject is, it could be your online content, marketing material, business, advertisement, book or Elearning you need translation to reach wider areas and to gain more traffic and customers. Without effective translation you may face adverse situations like:
• Unambiguous communication: Translation helps in conveying the right message to the right people and at right time. Without it, there’s a high chance that your readers might develop misconception about your product and services. No individual/ business want to affect its reputation by sending incorrect message.
• Missed Opportunities: By not translating, you’re not making your audiences aware about your product and services. You’re not only loosing various opportunities to gain edge in market but you’re also losing your potential customers.
• Rivalries: If you’re not translating then you’re being lenient toward your competitors. Your rivals will not spare you and they will go to any extent to make you exit from economy.
Successful translation has become a necessity to many firms operating at global platform; to provide accurate flow of information from one end to another without jeopardizing the original source content.
☞ Interesting Facts about Bosnian ( Bosanski ) Language
♦ Almost 2.5 million to 3.5 million people speak the Bosnian language
♦ It is the official language of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
♦ This language holds the status of minority language in Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Croatia, and Kosovo
♦ Besides Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian are also recognized as the official languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina. But, the ethnic groups speak their respective languages, i.e. Serbs speak Serbian, Bosnians speak Bosnian and the Croats speak Croatian.
♦ Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian are said to be mutually intelligible with each other. But, they are often referred to as distinctly separate languages.
♦ This language is said to belong to the Indo-European language family.
♦ Bosnian follows both Cyrillic and Latin writing scripts.
☞ Where is Bosnian Spoken
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- United States
☞ Basic Info about Bosnian Native Country
♦ Country: Bosnian and Herzegovina
♦ Capital: Sarajevo
♦ Population: 3,791,622
♦ GDP: 4,661.76 USD (2013)
♦ Government Type: Parlimentary Republic
♦ Currency: Marka or the Convertible Mark
♦ Ease-of-doing-business rank: 125th
♦ Unemployment rate: 44.3%
♦ Major Industries: steel, oil refining, coal, iron ore, aircraft, lead, zinc, manganese, textiles, bauxite, vehicles, tanks, tobacco products, domestic appliances, furniture
• The most predominant religion here, is Islam
• The most popular site of Catholic pilgrimage is said to be Medjugorje, which is located in Herzegovina.
• The name of Bosnia got officially changed to ‘Bosnia and Herzegovina’ following the new constitution and the 1995 Dayton Agreement.
☞ Bosnian History
- Illyrian tribes are said to be the earliest archaeological artifacts that were found in the Bosnian region. It is the ethnic community that settled in the modern day Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Slavic people group came to this region in the 6th century and brought the Slavic languages. For nearly three centuries, these languages were adopted by the region.
- From the 15th to 19th centuries, Bosnia was ruled by the Ottoman Empire. During this period, the Slavic languages got influenced by the Ottoman Empire’s Turkish languages.
- This phase also experienced a religious transition. Bosnian people were converted to Islam. Today, the most popular religions in Bosnia and Herzegovina are Roman Catholicism, Islam, and Serbian Orthodox.
- Austro-Hungarian Empire also ruled over Bosnia and Herzegovina. It came to an end in 1918 with the assassination of the eventual heir to Austro-Hungarian Empire, i.e. Franz Ferdinand.
- Bosnia was ruled over by the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, for the remainder of the 20th century.
- Bosnian gained independence and declared the constitution in the year 1995.
☞ Make Yourself More Professional
Two things will happen in the absence of translation: firstly, your customers will shift to other alternatives and second they’ll be depended on free tools of translation which is not 100 percent accurate. You need to make yourself look professional and that’s why translation of your content is must in providing correct and precise information to multi lingual audiences.
At Tridindia, we provide authentic translation of top notch quality that enables organization in fulfilling their linguistic need. Our translation is of esteem standard, widely accepted and helps in:
• Reaching wider audiences: It doesn’t matter if it’s your book or international product; translation helps you to reach wider audiences. You’ll be able to create connections with your readers/ customers. Most importantly, your audiences also wish information to be conveyed in their native language.
• Increasing market potential: Everybody want to know the exact location of most favorable market and translation help in tapping the market of more potential clients. Your business will be directed and you’ll be able to find out most profitable product category.
• Outrun Competitors: Translation helps in converting your business into a brand. It helps in improving the credibility and reputation of your organization. With the help of translation you can easily create awareness and generate more sales. It will further differentiate you from your competitors and will develop strong hold position in any foreign company.
With highly professional team you can avoid certain mistakes and can communicate correctly with right tone and meaning.
( Have a translation requirement? Get a free quote in just 5 minutes or less. )
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Our translation solutions are in accordance with ISO standards
Your translation project is handled 100% by native human translators
We notarize your documents at the lowest rates in the industry
Fastest Turnaround Time
We commit 24 hours for high quality translation of documents
TridIndia Providing Certified Bosnian Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE