Fastest professional Bulgarian Translation Services by 4000+ certified Bulgarian translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Bulgarian language for government, public and private sectors. Our native experts have been working in 250+ languages for multiple industries, like legal, technical, medical, engineering, Shipping, NGOs, mining, media, oil & gas and so forth. Thus, we have established as a well-known global Bulgarian Language Translation services company in New Delhi India Mumbai Amritsar Kolkata Chandigarh Chennai UAE Hyderabad Bangalore Noida Pune Gurgaon Ghaziabad and several other Indian and foreign cities. Our most top quality Bulgarian interpreters offer significant Bulgarian interpretation service for various industrial and non-industrial sectors. Our budget friendly and low cost Bulgarian localization service enables mobile apps, websites or tech related softwares to communicate with native speakers of Bulgarian.
In this fast paced world, translation is considered as an important asset to think globally. The main motto of every business is to reach international location efficiently and with quality translation they can easily reach local markets of any foreign countries. The need of professional translation is unavoidable especially when you have to formulate effective communication flow to pass on message from one place to another rightly and on time.
Without accurate Translation you business might face several unfortunate scenarios such as:
• Unambiguous Communication: Many companies take help of free online tool to avoid cost and gets into big leap of trouble as they are not hundred percent accurate. This results into inappropriate and misleading communication.
• Missed Opportunities: You are missing several profitable opportunities such as market share, potential customers, boosting sales, perfect ad placement and much more.
• Rivalries: Without translation, it becomes highly difficult to fight with big domestic and international players. Their advantage lies in the fact that they’re already selling product in native language and without translation, how you’re planning to compete with them?
Many businesses consider translation as an important part of their organization to convey right message.
☞ Facts about Bulgarian Language:
- Bulgarian is majorly spoken in Bulgaria
- It is one of the oldest European countries.
- Bulgarian language has lost all its grammatical cases.
- The Old Bulgarian language has 6 cases.
- It belongs to Slavic language family.
- It is the only Slavic language which uses definite articles.
- On 1 January 2007, Bulgarian got official status from European Union.
- The toughest part of this language is its verb.
- There are three major periods of this language
Bulgarian is an Indo-European language, belongs to Southern branch of the Slavic language family. It is the language of the Bulgarians which is spoken by nearly 9 million people all around the world. It was the first “Slavic” language which was preserved in writing and lasted into late antiquity.
☞ Dialects of Bulgarian Language:
– Western dialects
– Eastern dialects
☞ Bulgarian Is Official Language Of:
☞ Information About The Bulgarian Native Country:
• Country: Bulgaria
• Capital: Sofia
• Population: 7,202,198
• President: Rosen Plevneliev
• Prime Minister: Boyko Borisov
• Government Type: Parliamentary republic
• Currency: Lev (BGN)
• GDP: $141.375 billion
• Major Industries: Metallurgy, Machine Manufacture, Chemicals, Agriculture, Energy production, Tourism, Transportation, IT, Telecommunications, Food, Pharmaceuticals and Textile.
☞ Interesting Facts about Bulgaria:
- Bulgaria was established in 681 AD.
- It’s the oldest European country which didn’t change its name after establishment.
- Capital of Bulgaria, Sofia is the second oldest city of Europe, established 7000 years ago.
- The rose valley of Bulgaria produces 70-80% of the world’s total rose oil.
- Bulgarian people shake their head to say yes and nod for no.
- This country is world class wine producer
- Nearly one third of Bulgaria is covered with forest.
- The founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is from Bulgarian origin. His grandfather has emigrated from Bulgaria in 1940.
- Bulgaria is in European Union but yet it uses the “Lev” instead of the euro.
☞ History of Bulgarian Language:
Bulgarian is a member of Slavic language family and is the only Indo-European language that uses Cyrillic alphabet. Several Turkish words were adopted into Bulgarian language during the Ottoman rule. Later Latin, Greek, Russian, French, Italian, German and English words too contributed in this language.
☞ There Are Three Major Periods Of Bulgarian Language:
♦ Old Bulgarian: It was the first period of this language during which most of its development took place. This period had several manuscripts starting from the late 10th and the early 11th centuries.
♦ Middle Bulgarian: This period was between 12th to 15th centuries, when some fundamental changes were done in this language. The major change was, change of nasal vowels, which changed the dialect of this language
♦ Modern Bulgarian: It was developed in early 16th century, while the major changes were brought between 18th and 19th century, in grammar and syntax of the language. The case was eliminated from the new form of Bulgarian language.
☞ Communicate With Wider Audiences
Many businesses have admitted the fact that with translation they have amplified their reach and it has became easier for them to target wider market. It not only boosted their revenue but also generated open minded workforce with great cultural diversity. With lucid translation, they have made their businesses succeed globally
At Tridindia, translation work is being performed by professionals who have complete knowledge about various fields such as medical, law, education, that helps you in:
With the help of highly professional translation you can make your brand available to wider market.
☞ More Info You Can Directly Reach Us:
Bulgarian is official language of Bulgaria which is world’s leading producer of wine. Around one third of the area of Bulgaria is covered with forest which makes it one of the richest possessors of such natural resource. Bulgarian is the only official language of Bulgaria which makes it one of the most important languages for trade purpose. If you are willing to take aid of Bulgarian translation service then you should must choose our service.
( Have a translation requirement? Get a free quote in just 5 minutes or less. )
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Our translation solutions are in accordance with ISO standards
Your translation project is handled 100% by native human translators
We notarize your documents at the lowest rates in the industry
Fastest Turnaround Time
We commit 24 hours for high quality translation of documents
TridIndia Providing Certified Bulgarian Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE