Fastest professional Burmese Translation Services by 4000+ certified Burmese translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Burmese language for government, public and private sectors. Our native experts have been working in 250+ languages for multiple industries, like legal, technical, medical, engineering, Shipping, NGOs, mining, media, oil & gas and so forth. Thus, we have established as a well-known global Burmese Language Translation services company in New Delhi India Mumbai Amritsar Kolkata Chandigarh Chennai UAE Hyderabad Bangalore Noida Pune Gurgaon Ghaziabad and several other Indian and foreign cities.
This has been possible with the help of our professional Burmese translators who are tremendously experienced in multiple industries that include hospitality, technical, engineering, media, e-learning, oil & gas, manufacturing and various others. Thus, it can be said that we stand as a renowned Burmese translation company just because of the immense talent, dedication and expertise of our team. Further, translation services in Burmese language are highly affordable. So, you need not to worry about your budget. Last but not the least, one of the major highlights of our company is the authentic Burmese interpretation services and Burmese localization services that are rendered by native Burmese interpreters and localization experts respectively.
Companies can expand globally only when they have resources to support each country language. To penetrate into market, you need to make your content available to wider audience and this is only possible with the help of accurate translation. Translation is inevitable especially for a company operating international platform. For the proper work flow, you need to make sure that your content can communicate in more than one language. At Tridindia, we provide translation with detail stats that will help you to avoid dreadful situations like:
• Missed Opportunity: Multilingual should be seriously consider at global scale. A perfect translation could help you to explore new markets, potential customers, new products opportunities, etc. Let’s get real, you can penetrate market if your customers are not aware of your products. To make sale you need to first create an awareness of it and this is where translation comes in handy.
• Distort Communication: Because of the language differences and in the absence of translation, there’s high possibility that your readers will get wrong or less information. You don’t want to send inappropriate information right? So why not take advantage of translation that clear off any room of confusion or chaos. Enhance your communication and convey information in multiple languages.
• Outrun Competitors: To succeed in foreign country you first need to bridge good communication in order to boost sales and gain competitive edge. That’s why many organization seek help of translation services as this enables them to provide accurate information to buyers / readers.
☞ Enticing Features of Burmese Language
» The language is officially known as language of Myanmar.
» It is written in its own script, known as the Burmese script that has been derived from the Brahmi script.
» Burmese has a total of 42 million speakers, out of which 32 million speakers are native.
☞ Where is Burmese Spoken?
☞ Why to Go For Burmese Translation
■ Through effective Burmese translation, you can enter into several industries, including petroleum, natural gas, garments, agricultural processing and so on.
■ You can also target some of the market segments in Thailand and Malaysia through Burmese Translation.
■ If your business specifically deals with tourism, then Burmese Translation can really be a productive step for your growth.
☞ Burmese Dialects
• Upper Burmese – from Mandalay
• Lower Burmese – from Yangon
☞ Basic info about Burmese Native Country
♦ Country: Myanmar
♦ Capital: Naypyidaw
♦ Population: 54.3 million
♦ GDP (per capita): 1324.61 USD
♦ Government Type: Republic of the Union of Myanmar
♦ Currency: Burmese kyat
♦ Ease of Doing Business Rank: 167
♦ Unemployment Rate: 4.02 percent
☞ History of Burmese language
The language belongs to Sino-Tibetan language family where Sino is referred to China. The language encompasses more than 250 languages in South East Asia and East Asia. Burmese language is officially known as Myanmar language. The language is also regulated by MLC ( Myanmar Language Commission). The language uses its own script that is Burmese Script. Burmese script is derives from Mon language and Mon language is derived from Indian Brahmi Script. The Mon’s were known as ethnic minority of Theravada Buddhist. Today Burmese is an official language of Burma and more focused in Asian countries.
☞ Solving Common Website Translation Challenges
|Area of Comparison||Challenges||Tridindia services|
|Turnaround Time||In this speedy world, you need vague translation. Especially when you are dealing in important matter such as ; contracts, court trials, patent dispute or any legal matter.|
|You need speed and we got it. Our team at Tridindia makes sure that your legal documents are translated accurately and on time. We understand the gravity of your work and works accordingly.|
|Quality||Quality is comprised by so many factors such as: Linguistic and grammar knowledge, Sentence formation, technical knowledge, correctness, etc. A quality translation leaves no room of error and ensures hundred percent accuracy.||At Tridindia, we work with ISO 9000:2015. Your work is being handled by experts who are multilingual and have diverse knowledge of multiple fields such as medical’ law’ finance’ etc. We provide translation of esteem quality and make sure and of your company standard.|
|Security||What concerns businesses/ individual the most is security and privacy of all your important documents. You surely don’t want services of a company that jeopardize the security of your documents.||We understand you and we got your back. At Tridindia, we work with no disclosure agreement. All your documents are encrypted and secured from any third party access.|
☞ Expand to New Markets
There are different languages in different country and one cannot master all of them. To do business in a country that uses different languages translation is crucially needed. One cannot deny its importance if you’re operating at global level. With suitable translation company, you can bridge communication between you audiences and your clients.
Our Tridindia team helps in expanding your content reach. We translate your business into multiple languages for wider audiences. This further helps in:
• To build business relationship: Translation can help in formulating business partners overseas. Many organizations take help of translation to obtain a relationship with companies.
• Marketing and Advertising: Without translation, your marketing will fail you. Many startup companies makes mistake and think that English ( as a universal language) is enough to create awareness. Yet they are wrong, in order to create product awareness you first need to translate into multiple language.
• To compete: You don’t wanna be left behind do you? Many companies that are operating globally known the importance translation to get more customers for their product and services. Think for a while, you’re providing translation and your competitors don’t. This will definitely increase your chance to earn high revenue.
• To improve business ranking: Your ranking will also improve in various search engines like Google search and Bing. This will definitely lead to high traffic and your business will be profitable
• To improve visibility: More people will get to know about the product and services you’re selling. Our translation services put your organization in front of wide buyers.
Market has become larger and competition has become adverse. Our Tridindia team helps businesses in formulating client relationship by providing complete and accurate translation.
We will be pleased to hear from you..!!
TridIndia Providing Certified Burmese Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE