Fastest professional Greek Translation Services by 4000+ certified Greek translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Greek language for government, public and private sectors. Our native experts have been working in 250+ languages for multiple industries, like legal, technical, medical, engineering, Shipping, NGOs, mining, media, oil & gas and so forth. Thus, we have established as a well-known global Greek Language Translation services company in New Delhi India Mumbai Amritsar Kolkata Chandigarh Chennai UAE Hyderabad Bangalore Noida Pune Gurgaon Ghaziabad and several other Indian and foreign cities.
Many says that key for Globalization is communication but if you ask us the precise answer then we would say that key for Globalization is translation. We are living in a world of thousands of language and English is spoken by almost 30 % of worldwide population. The biggest challenge that majority of organization face is language differences which setback the organization process and pulls them away from their audiences.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of all your promotional material that helps multinational companies to avoid unfavorable situations such as:
• Unambiguous Communication: Without translation, you won’t be able to create relevancy of your business. There’s a high possibility that customers might interpret wrong meaning of your information such as product description or video ads. This risks the entire face of the business.
• Missed Opportunities: Lacking translation results into downgrading your business potential as you’ll be restricted to one language and limited countries. Today world is all about getting globalized and without translation, entering and penetrating any country is difficult.
• Rivalries: New entrant business faces a severe competition from local and international firm. By not including translation, you are putting your business at risk as you won’t be able to target potential customers and boost up sales.
Translation helps in centralizing all your business content with respect to culture and tradition of particular country making your business more relevant in other languages also.
☞ Basic Facts about Greek Language:
• The language has 5 dialects: Ionic Proper, Koine, Ionic, Aeolic and Doric.
• It is one of the oldest Indo-European Language.
• There are many languages which are influenced by Greek.
• Several European and non European languages have Greek words in it.
• Greeks were the first Europeans in the world who read and write using alphabets.
• It was the official language of education during Roman Empire.
• The word “ALPHABET” is derived from first two letters of Greek Alphabet – Alfa and Beta.
• There are various terms in Academic which are taken from Greek language.
• Almost all the English word that starts with “ph” is of Greek origin, for example – philosophy, physical, photo, etc.
Greeks language is a part of Indo-European family majorly used in Greece. This language is spoken by nearly 13 million of people all around the world. This language was the official language of Rome Emperor. It has an integral position in the history of Western world and Christianity. Several terms of science, astronomy mathematics and logics has been opted from Greek language.
☞ Information about Greek Native Country
♦ Country: Greece
♦ Population: 10,955,000
♦ Government Type: Constitutional republic
♦ Ease of Doing Business: 61
♦ Unemployment Rate: 25.6%
♦ Currency: Euro (EUR)
♦ GDP: $194.594 billion
♦ Major Industries: Tourism, Shipping, Food and Tobacco Processing, Industrial Products,Textiles, Metal Products, Mining, Chemicals, and Petroleum.
☞ Infiltrate Any Foreign Market
Today entering into any foreign market has become a lot easier but to survive for a long period is rather a difficult task. Your endurance is dependent on whether your customers will accept you or not. This is where translation is needed the most i.e. making your product and service accepted by wide audiences.
Taking advantage of translation helps in getting thorough with all obstacles and helps you in:
• Reaching Target audiences: Consumer does study before acquire any products. This is where translation plays an important role showing relevant information of your business in customer’s native form and further engaging them. This helps in reaching out more audiences.
• Identifying Market Potential: Translation helps in determining marketing and sales potential. It helps in tapping those areas that are most favorable for your business. It further helps in getting complete analysis of market helping you to grab every single opportunity.
• Go Beyond Competitors: Besides accurate communication, translation also helps in combating against competitors. Majority of consumer appreciate those platforms that provide information in their native language. This helps in getting encircled by loyal customers, increasing up sales and spawning more revenues.
The beauty about translation is that it generates mutual benefit scenario where business gets customers and customers gets information & product.
☞ WHY CHOOSE US?
If you are seeking for superior quality translation that could enhance the communication capability of your organization then you are at right place. Our qualified team is well verse with Greek slangs and Jargons that delivers the steadiest type of translation. So Drop us mail and contact us immediately..!!
We will be pleased to hear from you..!!
TridIndia Providing Certified Greek Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE