Fastest professional Kannada Translation Services by 4000+ certified Kannada translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Kannada language for government, public and private sectors. The translations are rendered under the supervision of professional Kannada Translators working for different industries, such as legal, IT, medical, aviation, automobile, technical, energy, manufacturing, media, mining etc. Since our establishment in 2002, we are offering accurate Kannada translation in New Delhi NCR India UAE Chennai Hyderabad Mumbai Bangalore Chandigarh Ahmedabad Kolkata and worldwide nations. Dealing with a number of clients in India and abroad, we make sure that the services are delivered only after editing and reviewing the translated content.
Internet resulted into global communication and today more and more companies are shifting from local market to international market with a motive to launch their product globally. But targeting international market is not easy not until you bridge communication gap for accurate flow of communication from one end to another. With precise translation of all your business content you get to avoid several unfavorable situations such as:
• Unambiguous Communication: One need to be cautious and aware of language differences that might create communication hindrances. Without translation, readers might understand differently and this could result into confused situation.
• Missed Opportunities: Surviving into foreign market gets a lot difficult when you don’t translate your business content as per their native language. Various opportunities such as – potential customers, business partners, favorable market of your products, etc will be bypassed
• Rivalries: Getting head to head with domestic and international competitors is not an easy task. One must avail the translation strategy that strengthens the organization and differentiate from competitors.
Lots of successful international players have said that translation is a necessity for any organization heading toward global arena; to build strong customer base and goodwill.
☞ Basic Facts about Kannada Language (ಕನ್ನಡ)
♦ The language has 6 dialects-Aine Kuruba, Bellary, Bijapur, Gulbarga, Jeinu Kuruba, Kumta, Nanjangud
♦ The language has early common history of Banavasi which is over 2500 years old.
♦ The language is spoken in regional states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra.
♦ Also known as Kanarese, this language is widely spoken in Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Maharashtra, Goa and Tamil Nadu
♦ Kannada is listed among the 40 most spoken languages of the world.
♦ The Government of India designated Kannada as “The Classical Language Of India”
♦ Kannada literature consists of several genres of new composition, including Ragale, Sangatya and Shatpadi
♦ All the dialects of this language are influenced by regional and cultural background. Thus, there is a notable difference between spoken and written forms of the language
☞ Basic Facts about Kannada Native Country
• Country: India
• Capital: Delhi
• Population: 127,42,39,769
• GDP (per capita): 1750.60 USD
• Government Type: Federal Republic
• Currency: Rupee
• Ease of Doing Business Rank: 130
• Unemployment Rate: 4.8
• Major Industries: Automotive, aircraft, constructions, pharmaceutical, food, manufacturing, electronics, power industry, chemicals, heavy industry
☞ Build Strong Customer Base
Consumer are fancy with their native tongue, they desire information in their own lingo. If you are looking to maintain a strong customer base that could enhance your business credibility, create positive word of mouth and that could be loyal to you then you must avail translation. Various advantages that companies get are:
At Tridindia, we provide precise translation of your website, marketing content, Infographics, etc that helps business to go universal.
• Reach Your Target Audience: Enrolling yourself with top notch translation helps in reaching out customers of different language. Translation helps in building a connection between your company products and buyer.
• Identifying Market Potential: It gets a lot easier to find out answers to several questions related to potential customers, marketing strategy, sales and distribution, product design, appeal to audience and many others.
• Go Beyond Competitors: Translation helps in maintaining the goodwill; consumer will appreciate your effort and will think of you as a biggest brand. This generates the positive perception in market making you to get going forward than your competitors.
There were many embarrassing marketing cases where wrong meaning was creates when conveyed in other language which affected the reputation. That’s why translation is preferred to catch the right phrase and appropriate slogan.
☞ Enter Into the World of Translation with TridIndia
As we understand the worth and need of translating varied types of documents into ‘n’ number of languages, therefore we always focus on quality, authenticity and time management. With our translation services, we introduce you to wider audience that guides you the way towards outstretching your business roots. Additionally, we work on translation assignments, with full dedication in order to deliver authentic translation services within stipulated time period.
We will be pleased to hear from you..!!
TridIndia Providing Certified Kannada Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE