Fastest professional Kashmiri Translation Services by 4000+ certified Kashmiri translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Kashmiri language for government, public and private sectors. Our professional translators offer reliable and accurate Kashmiri Language Translation Company in New Delhi NCR India UAE Hyderabad Bangalore Mumbai Chandigarh Kolkata Chennai Ahmedabad and all foreign nations. Our translations are often referred to as an epitome of perfection and excellence. As we deal with national as well as international clients.
Translation is required to conduct business operation all over the world. There were several cases where business went out of reach as they thought that English, being a universal language, is adequate to give basic knowledge about product. What they don’t understand that basic knowledge is not sufficient enough in an era of internet where consumer do extensive research about products before purchaching any commodity.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of all material that enables anyone to communicate hassle free. This prevent adverse situation such as:
• Unambiguous Communication: Other might not understand what you’re trying to conveying. Without translation, the chances of misinterpretation, miscommunication, delusion or chaotic message could arise.
• Missed Opportunities: Every organization visions to capture potential audiences, market share and innovative product opportunities. In the deficiency of translation result into missing all those opportunities.
• Rivalries: In any form of business, competition is inevitable and one can’t run away from it. By not including translation, you might save little amount of money but you are actually loosing against your competitors.
Kashmiri translation helps your business to connect with 6 million people in India and Pakistan; promoting your products in India and Pakistan.
☞ Basic Facts about Kashmiri (کأشُر) Language
• Popularly known as Koshur, this language is spoken by approximately 5,527,698 people throughout India
• According to George Abraham Grierson, Kashmiri is the only Dardic language that has a literature.
• Kashmiri is included in the ‘Sixth Schedule’ of the constitution of Jammu and Kashmir.
• Kashmiri language comprises of three dialects: Kashtawari, Poguli and Rambani
• There are basically three scripts to write the Kashmiri language, viz. Devanagari script, Perso-Arabic script and Sharada script. Informally, the Roman script is also sometimes used to write Kashmiri language.
• It has Three Dialects: rambani, poguli and kashtawari.
• The language is derived from Indo-Aryan Sanskrit.
☞ Basic Facts about Kashmiri Native Country
• Country: India
• Capital: Delhi
• Population: 127,42,39,769
• GDP (per capita): 1750.60 USD
• Government Type: Federal Republic
• Currency: Rupee
• Ease of Doing Business Rank: 130
• Unemployment Rate: 4.8
• Major Industries: pharmaceutical, food, manufacturing, electronics, power industry,Automotive, aircraft, constructions, chemicals, heavy industry.
☞ Let’s Display Your Brand
Translation becomes essential when you have to displays your work among wider audiences. The problem with multilingual people is that they prefer product in their inhabitant languages otherwise they will ignore whatever you’re selling them.
There are several reasons to avail translation services and popular of them are listed below:
• Reaching Target audiences: Translation provides hassle free solution to reach out new customers for your product and services. Majority of Domestic and international companies have availed translation just to reach out their markets.
• Identifying Market Potential: It easily helps in tapping those areas that are most favorable in terms of profit, customers, sales potential, budding products along with feedback of customer preferences, their taste reaction, etc.
• Go Beyond Competitors: Native language always serves as brand building tool. It distinguish you from other easily tells what your business is all about and what you’re selling. This further helps in going ahead of your opponent.
Though there are several online tools, none of them can deliver accurate result. This is where certified translation is needed when you have to pass on information accurately and completely with correct sentence formation.
☞ WHY CHOOSE US?
If you are in search of quality translation that could improve the communication height of your organization then you are at right place. Our trained team has undergone severe training and well concise with Greek terminologies that delivers the steadiest type of translation. So get in touch with us immediately..!!
We will be pleased to hear from you..!!
TridIndia Providing Certified Kashmiri Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE