Fastest professional Kazakh Translation Services by 4000+ certified Kazakh translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Kazakh language for government, public and private sectors. With an aim to provide accurate Kazakh Translation Services in New Delhi India UAE Mumbai NCR Bangalore Chennai Kolkata Noida Pune Hyderabad Chandīgarh Amritsar Gurgaon Ghaziabad, we make sure that all the guidelines and specifications of the target language are met. Our team contains professional and native Kazakh translators who are very proficient in translating website, marketing collaterals, legal documents, contracts, certificates, technical manuals, medical papers and other business documents in a number of file formats and language pairs. In short, our ISO 9001:2015 certified Kazakh Translation company can offer you everything what you need to transcend the language barrier. Last but not the least, we also offer high quality Kazakh interpretation services (by experienced Kazakh interpreters) and the fastest Kazakh localization services with optimum accuracy and efficiency.
☞ Common Facts about Kazakh Language
● Term used for the language in English: Kazakh
● Name of the language in Kazakh: Қазақ
● Spoken in: Kazakhstan, Afganistan, China, Germany, Iran, Mongolia, Russia, Tagikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan by around 5.293.400 people.
● Specific features: Kazakh is a western Turkish language was propelled by the Kazakh intellectuals back in 19th century, as they were subjugated by Russia, and the language used the Arabic script. Russia in reply demolished the school system and imposed Cyrillic alphabet, which was condemned by the general public. As a result Arabic script was reintroduced in schools and government in 1917. Following a decade of subjugation by the Kazakh Nationalist Movement (1927), Arabic made way for the Latin alphabet, which was later replaced by Cyrillic in 1940.
☞ Kazakh Language Translation from Business Perspective
● Kazakh translation is highly valuable for those targeting Kazakhstan, which has an escalating economy in the retail sector.
● If you are aspiring to target Mongolian market in natural fiber manufacturing, fluorspar, mining, agriculture etc, then you will eventually need to avail Kazakh translations.
● You can also target your desired industry or market in Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, China, Germany, Iran, Mongolia, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan at once with these translations.
☞ Your Urgency Ally
TridIndia is basically your urgency ally. While dealing with numerous market segments, you might sometimes require your documents to be translated immediately. Hence, even at a short notice, we translate the documents with the maximum level of quality and authenticity. We will deliver your documents within 24 to 48 hours. Also, we do not charge any extra charges for this.
We will be pleased to hear from you..!!
TridIndia Providing Certified Kazakh Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE