Fastest professional Latvian Translation Services by 4000+ certified Latvian translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Latvian language for government, public and private sectors. Our native experts have been working in 250+ languages for multiple industries, like legal, technical, medical, engineering, Shipping, NGOs, mining, media, oil & gas and so forth. Thus, we have established as a well-known global Latvian Language Translation services company in New Delhi India Mumbai Amritsar Kolkata Chandigarh Chennai UAE Hyderabad Bangalore Noida Pune Gurgaon Ghaziabad and several other Indian and foreign cities. Our highly skilled Latvian interpreters provide noteworthy Latvian interpretation service essential for industrial and non-industrial purpose. With our Latvian localization service we benefit translation of mobile apps, websites or any tech software to Latvian language in nominal price.
Globalization is not an easy task not until you develop an effective communication strategy; which helps in passing on information from one end to another without hindering the quality. In order to formulate effective communication you need to understand diverse language including the culture and tradition of particular country. Obviously one cannot communicate in all languages especially when you’re dealing with wider crowd. This is where translation comes into existence when you have to address multi- variant customers correctly and precisely.
Since we are talking about quality communication, let’s find out the problematic situation you may face if you don’t avail translation services in your business:
• Unambiguous Communication: Without translation, how you are going to engage your customer of different native? Engaging comes when there’s an accurate flow of communication and without it translation you can’t be sure that you’re communicating precisely.
• Missed opportunities: Translation helps in generating potential clients from around the world. Without it, your business won’t be able to appeal in front of public; you’ll be restricted in one language boundary and won’t be able to grab market shares.
• Rivalries: How you’re planning to take over an economy of different language? Without translation, you won’t be able to generate any sales and your business will go down.
By translating, you are enhancing the potentiality of your business. It is a must have services; consider this as a long term business investment.
☞ Facts About Latvian Language:
♦ It belongs to Indo-European language family.
♦ It is a part of the Baltic language group.
♦ It is closely related to one of the ancient Indo-European language, Sanskrit.
♦ It is spoken by 1.75 million people all around the world.
♦ It is majorly spoken in Latvia.
♦ This language got its official status in 1991 after the independence of Latvia.
♦ Latvian language developed during 16th century.
♦ This language has three dialects.
♦ The first Latvian language script was printed in 1507.
♦ During 19th century the first Latvian language novel was written.
♦ Latvian language has only 33 alphabets.
♦ Latvian language uses roman alphabets.
Latvian language is used by 1.75 million people all around the world including 1.5 million Latvian speakers in Latvia. This language has two grammatical genders, while the noun has seven different cases – nominative, accusative, genitive, instrumental, locative, dative and vocative.
☞ Latvian Is Official Language Of:
■ European Union
☞ Dialects of Latvian Language:
☞ Information About Latvian Native Country:
■ Country: Latvia
■ Capital: Riga
■ Population: 2,070,371
■ President: Raimonds Vejonis
■ Prime Minister: Maris Kucinskis
■ Government Type: Parliamentary republic
■ Currency: Euro (EUR)
■ GDP: $28.175 billion
■ Unemployment rate: 9.7 %
■ Major Industries: Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Metal working, Machine Building, Railway Carriages, Buses, Radios, Electronics and Telephone Systems.
☞ Interesting Facts About Latvia:
• More than 50 percent of Latvia is covered by forest.
• It is one of the most environmental friendly countries in the world.
• It ranks 2nd in world Environmental Performance Index.
• It has 5th fastest internet speed in the world.
• 3D holography technology was invented by Latvian scientist.
• Ice hockey is the favorite game of people of Latvia.
• The widest waterfall of Europe is situated in Latvia.
• The longest day in Latvia longs for 17 hours sunlight.
• It is the smallest country ever which became colony of Duchy during 17th century.
• The national flag of Latvia was designed in 13th century, it is one of the oldest flag in the world.
• There are more than 12,000 rivers in Latvia.
☞ History of Latvia language:
Latvian language is spoken by 1.75 million people all around the world. Apart from Latvia it is also spoken in Australia, USA, Russia, Brazil, Ireland, UK, Germany and Sweden. This language formed during 16th century on the basis of few Baltic languages. The oldest script of Latvian language was written in 1585. Like most of the Indo-European languages, Latvian also uses Roman alphabet that has 33 characters in it. They don’t use the letters like q, w, x, y but has additional letters like â, è, ç, ì, î, í, ï, ò, ð, û, þ and Ö. Currently, everyday more than 200 newspapers are published in Latvian language.
☞ Convey Message Accurately and Precisely
Many start up organization think translation as an unnecessary step. Just ask yourself- are you ready to risk the credibility of your organization? Translation helps your users to grab right info about your product and without it there’ll be possibility of loss of words and sometimes the sentence framed by free tools doesn’t make any sense.
At Tridindia, our translation work is being performed by professional’s people that help your business to reach global heights.
• Reaching wider audiences: Avail a service of translation and transform your business into interactive platform that can communicate with wider audience. Translation bridges the linguistic and cultural gap and formulates effective strategy to communicate people of all languages.
• Increasing market potential: No business can survive without profits and translation helps in widening your business to reach potential customers; making you to generate more sales and revenues.
• Outrun competitors: To survive in any foreign market, you need to first formulate a strong position. And this is only possible if you are surrounded by loyal customer. A strong customer base will always generate more sales and will differentiate you from others.
We are not living in a world where any product will sell. Today you first need to provide information to make sales and to develop loyal customers. This is only possible with effective translation.
☞ Why To Choose TRIDINDIA?
Tridindia offers one of the most ideal Latvian translation services in the country. Our highly skilled Latvian translators provide the most qualitative Latvian translation in the market. We not only carry out the best translation service but also promise out client to deliver the best service in the world. Our enthusiastic translation team guarantees the quality and the authenticity of your work and assist you the best.
( Have a translation requirement? Get a free quote in just 5 minutes or less. )
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Our translation solutions are in accordance with ISO standards
Your translation project is handled 100% by native human translators
We notarize your documents at the lowest rates in the industry
Fastest Turnaround Time
We commit 24 hours for high quality translation of documents
TridIndia Providing Certified Latvian Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE