Fastest professional Lithuanian Translation Services by 4000+ certified Lithuanian translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Lithuanian language for government, public and private sectors. Our native experts have been working in 250+ languages for multiple industries, like legal, technical, medical, engineering, Shipping, NGOs, mining, media, oil & gas and so forth. Thus, we have established as a well-known global Lithuanian Language Translation services company in New Delhi India Mumbai Amritsar Kolkata Chandigarh Chennai UAE Hyderabad Bangalore Noida Pune Gurgaon Ghaziabad and several other Indian and foreign cities. Our most eminence Lithuanian interpreters offer significant Lithuanian interpretation service for several industrial and non-industrial fields. Our economical and pocket friendly Lithuanian localization service enables mobile apps, websites or any tech related software to communicate with users in Lithuanian language.
Today translation is considered as an integral part of every global business. It is essential if you’ve to target markets outside of your country, where people speak different native language. To make your business succeed in any foreign country you first need to formulate effective communication with local audiences in order to solve their queries and to make them aware about your product and services. Though many entrepreneurs argue that translation is not needed but they fail to understand that we are living in a world of information and consumers prefer information in native language.
Without accurate translation, your business may face several unfortunate scenarios such as:
• Unambiguous Communication: Without translation, how you are going to describe your product and services? Consumers make purchase only from relevant sources that provide information in native languages.
• Missed opportunities: Before you enter into any foreign country, you need to make your product speak their language otherwise your potential customers will ignore products completely and will shift to your competitors.
• Rivalries: To compete with rivals, you need proper ad campaign, slogans, marketing material and need to develop manuals, FAQ’s, safety guides with respect to the native language of country. This is not possible without translation.
Today’s businesses are not concerned about through which medium information is transmitted but they focus on whether information is well understood or not. That’s why they avail the services of translation to provide accurate floe of information from one end to another
☞ Facts About Lithuanian Language:
- It belongs to the Indo-European group of language.
- It is majorly spoken in Lithuania.
- Lithuanian is more ancient than Greek, German, Latin and Celtic language.
- Several philologists believe Lithuanian is the most ancient of all the living Indo-European languages.
- There are two major dialects which distinguish within the Lithuanian language.
- The first book of Lithuanian language was published in 1574.
- It uses the Latin alphabet including 32 letters.
- Lithuanian got official status in 2007.
- In Poland it is recognized as minority language.
Lithuanian is one of the official languages of European language which is majorly spoken in Lithuania. It is spoken by nearly 3 million people all across the globe. It is basically related to Latvian language. It uses Latin alphabets. Lithuanian language is believed to be the most ancient living language of Indo-European language family.
☞ Lithuanian Is Official Language Of:
♦ European Union
☞ Dialects of Lithuanian Language:
☞ Information About The Lithuania Native Country:
• Country: Lithuania
• Capital: Vilnius
• Population: 2,866,935
• Government Type: Parliamentary republic
• Currency: Euro (EUR)
• GDP: $85.435 billion
• Unemployment Rate: 8 Percent
• Major Industries: Mineral Products, Machinery and Equipment, Chemicals, Textiles, Foodstuffs and Plastics.
☞ Interesting Facts About Lithuania:
- A study claims that Lithuania is the geographical center of Europe.
- Lithuania is known as the land of storks.
- Lithuania was the first nation to get independence from the Soviet Union in 1990.
- Basketball is the most popular game in Lithuania.
- Lithuania is the first country which discovered the method of making vodka from corn.
- The first publishing house in Lithuania was established in 1522.
- Lithuania was the last country of Europe that converted into Christianity.
- It is the only country in the world which has its own official perfume.
- In 2011, Lithuania held the record of having fastest internet uploading and downloading speed.
- In late 14th century, Lithuania was the largest European country.
☞ History Of Lithuanian Language:
Lithuanian language is a part of Indo-European family of language and is the oldest among them. It is official language of Lithuania. There are many Lithuanian speakers in the USA, the UK, Brazil, Argentina, Poland, Canada, and Uruguay. A total number of 2.9 million people speak this language in Lithuania. It is related to Latvian language. The two major dialects in Lithuanian language are Aukstaitian and Samogitian. This language was first used in 1525 in art work. From 16th century to 18th century, three variants of this language co-existed. From mid 18th century to early 19th century teaching of Lithuanian was banned and the use of Russian, Polish, Belarusian or Latin was imposed. After the ban was removed, from 1918 to 1940, 7,000 Lithuanian books were published.
☞ Sell Your Product Overseas
Take a moment and think whether your product is ready to enter into foreign market or not. To sell across all nations, you first need to develop an unbreakable communication strategy to interact with your audiences correctly. You need to maintain a strong customer base by solving language problem and this is only possible if you bridge communication gap.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation to all type of business; helping them to formulate healthy relation with their clients, customers and partners overseas. Our services is beneficial in :
♦ Reaching Wider Audiences: Translation is a must have service if you want to amplify your reach. With translation, you can convey right message to right audience and at right time. Everybody loves information in their native language by translating your business content you’ll be able to reach wider audiences.
♦ Increasing market potential: There’s an old but true fact that business cannot survive without profits and translation converts your business into a profitable venture. With translation, which market has potential and where your prospects lie.
♦ Outrun Competitors: You need to make your business relevant and interesting to survive in market. This can only be achieved with accurate translation that highlights the important aspects about your business and make your product interactive; further generating leads.
Translation is required at every field of business. It doesn’t matter whether its promotional activity or small piece of information, in the absence of translation it gets difficult to convey right message. Nobody wants to jeopardize the credibility of business by providing wrong info that’s why availing translation services is essential.
☞ Why Choose Tridindia For You?
Lithuanian is spoken in Lithuania, a major country of European nation. It is also known as the geographical center of Europe which attracts the attention of foreign tourist who comes across European countries. Hot air balloon is very famous in Lithuania. It is one of the most admirable things to do in this country. The Lithuanian speaking countries have a significant place among European nations. If you are seeking translation service to convert your content in Lithuanian language or any Lithuanian content to be translated in any other language, you can definitely reach us!
( Have a translation requirement? Get a free quote in just 5 minutes or less. )
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Our translation solutions are in accordance with ISO standards
Your translation project is handled 100% by native human translators
We notarize your documents at the lowest rates in the industry
Fastest Turnaround Time
We commit 24 hours for high quality translation of documents
TridIndia Providing Certified Lithuanian Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE