Fastest professional Luxembourgish Translation Services by 4000+ certified Luxembourgish translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Luxembourgish language for government, public and private sectors. Our native experts have been working in 250+ languages for multiple industries, like legal, technical, medical, engineering, Shipping, NGOs, mining, media, oil & gas and so forth. Thus, we have established as a well-known global Luxembourgish Language Translation services company in New Delhi India Mumbai Amritsar Kolkata Chandigarh Chennai UAE Hyderabad Bangalore Noida Pune Gurgaon Ghaziabad and several other Indian and foreign cities. Our experienced Luxembourgish interpreters provide considerable Luxembourgish interpretation service required for industrial and non-industrial purpose. With our Luxembourgish localization service we available translation of mobile apps, websites or any tech related software to Luxembourgish language in nominal and pocket friendly budget.
If you ask a successful business the importance of translation then they would definitely say it is a vital investment that every company must perform in order to understand the language and communicate in other language. It helps them to get to know their audiences and boost their business in global economies. The biggest challenge that majority of enterprise face is the language hurdle that puts them away from their target audience. Translation helps in making presence in any foreign market by translating content in multiple languages.
It has become very important for a company to be interactive so that it can display wider array of product and services in front of millions of viewers. But to become interactive is not an easy task because you’ll be dealing with numerous languages. Without professional translation one may likely face several disadvantages such as:
• Unambiguous Communication: The sales of your product are dependent on consumer first thought. Without translation you won’t be able to position your brand in front of your customers. They’ll likely to ignore, interpret wrong, and create rumor about your company products.
• Missed Opportunities: Translation bridges the gap between business and customers allowing you to get familiar with locals, their need, demand, etc. Without translation it gets highly difficult to find out where your potential customers are, at what location and what other product opportunities are.
• Rivalries: Translation is needed when you have to compete with domestic and international players who have developed a strong hold in particular country. It is just impossible to infiltrate into any new market without having translation in your business.
Today market is not about how many countries you’re entering into but what strategy you are adopting to communicate with wider crowd. Translation facilitates you to convey accurately and properly helping your business to grow.
☞ Facts About Luxembourgish Language:
- Luxembourgish belongs to group of Germanic language.
- It is majorly spoken in Luxembourg
- There are 4,00,000 Luxembourgish speakers all across the world.
- It is closely related to German language.
- It belongs to High German group of languages.
- It has eight dialects.
- Luxembourgish uses Latin alphabet.
- This language has three genders – Masculine, Feminine, and Neuter.
- In 1984 this Luxembourgish got its official status.
- This language came into existence after coming of the Roman Emperor.
Luxembourgish is official language of Luxembourg, the country with the least population in Europe. It is closely related to German language as it comes from the group of Germanic language. Till 1984, this country used French language in the administration. But In 1984 after the constitutional revision, Luxembourgish was adopted as the national language of Luxembourg.
☞ Luxembourgish Is Official Language Of:
☞ Dialects of Luxembourgish Language:
☞ Information About The Luxembourgish Native Country:
♦ Country: Luxembourg
♦ Capital: Luxembourg City
♦ Population: 5,76,249
♦ Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
♦ Currency: Euro (EUR)
♦ GDP: $58.234 billion
♦ Unemployment Rate: 5.7 percent
♦ Major Industries: Banking and Financial Services, Iron and Steel, IT, Telecommunications, Cargo Transportation, Food Processing, Chemicals, Metal Products, Engineering, Tires, Glass, Aluminum, and Tourism.
☞ Interesting Facts About Luxembourg:
- Luxembourg is the least populated country in Europe.
- It is the 20th smallest country in the world.
- It has the highest GDP in the world and approximately 3 times the GDP of EU.
- Luxembourg contributes a large share in Europe’s GDP by scoring highest sale of alcohol.
- Iron, steel, banking, food processing and chemicals are the major industries of this country.
- University of Luxembourg is the only university in Luxembourg
- This country has remarkable history of Roman as well as Spanish kingdom.
- It is famous in Europe for its largest TV and Radio stations.
- It has 34 TV and 33 radio stations spread over 12 countries.
History Of Luxembourgish Language:
Luxembourgish is a part of West Germanic branch of the Indo-European family. It is the national language of Luxembourg. However the country used French language for all its official purpose. In 53 BC when the Roman rural conquered Luxembourg, the aristocracy of the territory learned Latin language but the general population could not cope up with the new language. But afterwards when the Germanic Franks attacked the area the language got influenced by Old Franconian. And then it was adopted by a large mass of people. In 963 Luxembourg became one of the parts of Roman Empire. The first written evidence of this language is of 9th century.
☞ Amplify your Business Potential
Our world is becoming a multicultural platform with a lightning fast communication and all kinds of business deal happening in cross borders language that educates audience and rise at global phase. The urgent need of translation is required when you have to make sense out of your business. It is very important for a business to convey accurately otherwise it will directly affect their brand value. There were several cases where companies have created wrong translation of their tagline, created a different meaning and affected their reputation.
At Tridindia, we provide correct translation of your entire website, marketing, promotional, application and many others; which endure clear meaning is being conveyed to wider audiences.
• Reach Your Target Audience: Translation helps in formulating effective marketing strategy and customer support services by making it multilingual. It gets easier to deliver your message across wider audiences; further leading to crucial success of your business.
• Identifying Market Potential: Multi lingua helps business to get concrete look at market. One will able to analyze which geographical region has more potential customers and where to sell using which medium.
• Go beyond Competitors: Translation provides you a competitive advantage making you to target more potential customers, increasing your sales and making you popular by enhancing your visibility. Translation helps in formulating strong customer base and credibility.
Single language restricts your business whereas Multilanguage amplifies you; making you to diversify into broader market and earning more profits.
☞ You Can Reach Us for Our Aid:
Luxembourgish is majorly spoken in Luxembourg, one of the smallest nations of Europe. However, it has the highest GDP in the world. It is one of the largest sellers of alcohol in Europe, contributes a large share in the GDP of Europe. The media and television industry of this country are also very famous across the continent which offers a great platform for trade. Luxembourgish language is used in all the major trades of this country. If you are seeking for Luxembourgish translation then we can provide translation at very minimal and nominal rates!
( Have a translation requirement? Get a free quote in just 5 minutes or less. )
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Our translation solutions are in accordance with ISO standards
Your translation project is handled 100% by native human translators
We notarize your documents at the lowest rates in the industry
Fastest Turnaround Time
We commit 24 hours for high quality translation of documents
TridIndia Providing Certified Luxembourgish Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE