Fastest professional Norwegian Translation Services by 4000+ certified Norwegian translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Norwegian language for government, public and private sectors. Our native experts have been working in 250+ languages for multiple industries, like legal, technical, medical, engineering, Shipping, NGOs, mining, media, oil & gas and so forth. Thus, we have established as a well-known global Norwegian Language Translation services company in New Delhi India Mumbai Amritsar Kolkata Chandigarh Chennai UAE Hyderabad Bangalore Noida Pune Gurgaon Ghaziabad and several other Indian and foreign cities. Our translation services in Norwegian language are outlined by a great deal of finesse because out team undertakes stringent editing and proof-reading process for the accurate final submission of the translation project to the client. Further we, as India’s No. 1 Norwegian Translation company, are not just limited to translation. We also provide Norwegian localization services as well as quality Norwegian interpretation services under the expert supervision of native Norwegian interpreters.
Are you confident that your company is ready to jump into overseas market? The first and foremost thing you need to take care of is the language barrier. No matter what path you choose to enter into foreign market, without accurate communication you won’t be able hold solid ground for long. Let’s understand some basic facts there are thousands of language in the world, English is used by only by 25 percent of population and consumer wants information in their native language. So how you’ll be able to market and promote your product and services overseas? This is where the need of translation services arises.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of your businesses that furthers help you to prevent unforeseen situations like:
• Missed Opportunities: Without translation, expanding business overseas is highly complex. Many startup organizations neglect its importance and suffer huge loss as they’re unable to find out potential customers, budding market, profitable product segment, etc.
• Unambiguous communication: You need to provide information with respect to language, culture and tradition of particular country in order to avoid confusion and misleading information.
• Rivalries: In any country, domestic players hold the strong position in the market. Their advantage is their native language. You won’t be able to compete with them unless you provide product and services in their preferred language.
☞ Important Aspects of the Norwegian Language
• The Norwegian Language belongs to the Indo-European Family of Languages, and further down from the North Germanic Group.
• With a native speaker base of about 5 million, Norwegian is one of the most important languages that are officially recognized and spoken in Norway, the others being the Swedish and Danish Languages.
• While the standardized version of Norwegian is known as Nynorsk that literally translates into new Norwegian, the form that is used for writing is slightly different, and is known as Bokmal.
• As far as its likeness with other languages is concerned, Norwegian has originated in close conjunction with the Swedish and Danish Languages, and therefore has similarities with both the languages.
☞ Countries Where Norwegian Spoken?
☞ Norwegian Dialects
• North Norwegian: known as nordnorsk spoken in north region of Norland
• Trøndelag Norwegian: known as trøndersk spoken at Trøndelag region, Nordmore district and jamtland, Sweden
• West Norwegian: known as vestnorsk spoken at western region
• Eastern Norwegian: known as østnorsk spoken at eastern Norway and oslo
☞ Basic Facts About Norwegian Native Country
• Country: Norway
• Capital: Oslo
• Population: 5,301,087
• GDP (per capita): 89741.21
• Government Type: parliamentary constitutional monarchy
• Currency: Norwegian krone
• Ease of Doing Business Rank: 6
• Unemployment Rate: 4.8 percent
• Major Industries: petroleum and natural gas, chemicals, mining, timber, wood pulp, paper products, shipbuilding, fishing and textiles.
☞ Significance of Norwegian Translation Services
1- Industrial Translation Services in Norwegian
We are adept at handling all kinds of translation requirements for industrial projects in Norwegian language, ranging from Mining to Telecom, Transport, Fisheries, Manufacturing and so on.
2- Oil and Gas Translation Services in Norwegian
The Energy Sector of Norway is extremely well-developed and plays a key role in the Norwegian Economy. If you happen to be associated with the Oil and Gas Sector, be it with exploration, refining or supply, the prospects of being associated with Norwegian Oil and Gas Organizations are definitely going to be beneficial. We provide full-fledged Oil and Gas Translation Services from Norwegian to English and from English to Norwegian.
3- Literary Translation Services in Norwegian
Our brilliant Norwegian Literary Experts are native speakers of the Norwegian Language, and provide well-nuanced and premium quality of Norwegian Books Translation which includes, novels, story books, poetry, educational books and so on.
4- Marketing Translation Services in Norwegian
Need to establish a connection with the Norwegian Audience? The first step to establish a connection is clear communication, and only TridIndia can help you in achieving it seamlessly.
5- Mobile Apps Translation and Localization in Norwegian
We have a team of Norwegian Mobile Apps Translation and Localization Experts who can fulfill your technical as well as marketing translation requirements in the realm of mobile apps.
6- Medical Translation Services in Norwegian
We have specialized native Medical translators who are extremely well-versed with the latest Norwegian Medical Terminology and provide 100% accurate Medical Translation Services in Norwegian.
7- Legal Translation Services in Norwegian
Right from Immigration Papers, Court Documents, Contracts, Bonds, Patents, Licenses and ID Proofs, to translation of all kinds of Norwegian certificates, TridIndia is the one-stop solution for all your Norwegian Legal Translation Requirements.
☞ History Of Norwegian Language
The language was derived from Old Norse language and was used by Viking traders during 9th century. Viking traders expanded in the region of European countries. In 11th century, the language got influenced by Christianity and adopted certain Latin rules. In 14th century, Norway, Sweden and Denmark got united and Danish language gained popularity. Later somewhere between 16th and 19th century, Danish became an official language of Norway. It is because of Danish influence, Bokmål language shares many similarities with it. A debate was conducted focusing on whether two languages, Bokmål and Nynorsk, should be joined or not. But this effort has been permanently halted and Nynorsh was developed as a written language and became a commonly spoken language in rural area.
Attract Overseas Attention
To become worldwide you first need to translate your business into multiple languages. By doing so you’ll be able to put your products and services in front of millions customers of different languages. Getting global has become a lot easier, thanks to internet and smart devices, but the problem of language differences still persist. You’ve the medium to communicate with your audiences but you don’t understand their languages and they don’t understand yours. That’s why many translation companies have stepped forward to help you bridge effective communication to ease your operations overseas.
At Tridindia, our excellent translation services help organizations in translating their businesses that can communicate to wider readers of different language and further helps in:
• Increasing Market Potential: With Top-Notch translation you’ll be able to interact with your potential clients, you’ll able to find out which market has more potential and you’ll also be able to position your brand precisely.
• Reach your target audience: Translation helps you to get more customers. Your products will become interactive and you’ll able to target wider audiences. An accurate translation helps in generating awareness among customers.
• Outrun competitors: How you’re planning to compete with domestic and international players? Translation helps to woo overseas buyers that will generate sales and revenues; and you’ll be able to differentiate yourself from other competitors.
If you’re entering into global business then you don’t want to compromise on quality and credibility of your organizations. Translation helps in providing accurate information to readers and your readers will see your organization as a brand.
☞ Swift, Efficient and Cost-Effective Norwegian Translations
Having been in the international translation sector for almost 15 years, we are completely aware of the various nuances of translation, and always strive to exceed the expectations of our clients. Our translators can easily execute 25 pages of translation on a daily basis, and we have dedicated teams of native Norwegian translators and hi-tech translation memories to fulfill all high-volume projects with ease. Do feel free to share your requirements with us!
We will be pleased to hear from you..!!
TridIndia Providing Certified Norwegian Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE