Fastest professional Thai Translation Services by 4000+ certified Thai translators who offer accurate Translation Services in Thai language for government, public and private sectors. Our native experts have been working in 250+ languages for multiple industries, like legal, technical, medical, engineering, Shipping, NGOs, mining, media, oil & gas and so forth. Thus, we have established as a well-known global Thai Language Translation services company in New Delhi India Mumbai Amritsar Kolkata Chandigarh Chennai UAE Hyderabad Bangalore Noida Pune Gurgaon Ghaziabad and several other Indian and foreign cities. Big assignments and tight deadlines never degrade the quality of our translations. Further, we provide the topmost degree of accurateness and agree to deliver the translated text within deadlines.
This helped us to become a reputed and certified Thai Translation company for diverse range of industries’ documents, viz. certificates, legal, technical, visas, websites, software, mobile app, marketing collaterals, press release etc. Furthermore, we also work with professionals involved in Thai localization services and Thai interpretation services to cater to the clients’ need. The latter is offered under the guidance of professional Thai interpreters.
The biggest massive challenge of any organization is to serve global audience of different languages. You have to make sure that your branding and messaging remain consistent to all markets. That’s why many organizations operating at international level take help of translation to ensure proper communication. At Tridindia, we help organization to connect with their customers, business partners and clients overseas.
• Analyzing Opportunities: Our accurate translation help in finding out the potential customers; who’re interested in buying your product. We help you to put your content/product or services in front diverse audience. In this world where everything is online who knows from where your customers can come. You’ll be able to analyze new markets and might develop new products.
• Bridge Communication at Global Scale: How you gonna make sure that the information you’re providing is reaching to your audience or not? Many organizations think that English, being a universal language, is more than enough to have a proper communication with audiences. Unfortunately they’re wrong, without communication you won’t be able to create any awareness about any of your service.
• Compete With Rivals: Lets seize every possibility of earning profit. If you provide translation and your rivals don’t, this will definitely create an edge and will boost your sales. Providing translation not only eases your communication but also increases visibility among audiences.
☞ Where is Thai Spoken?
☞ Thai Dialects
• Southern ( Thai Tai or Pak Tai)
• Northern (Passa Neua or Lanna)
• North-eastern (also known as Issan; near to Lau language)
• Central Thai ( also called as Bangkok Thai; spoken in central region of country)
☞ Unknown Facts about Thai Language
♦ Term used for the language in English: Thai
♦ Name of the language in Thai: ไทย
♦ Spoken in: Thailand, Singapore, UAE and USA by around 25.000.000 people.
♦ Specific features: Descended from ancient Khmer Thai is read and write from left to right.
♦ Apart from that, it is a tonal language as well, i.e. the meaning of letters depends upon the tone as well rather the merely depending on its letters.
♦ A single word may comprise of several meanings, subject of pronunciations. Subject, verb and object are the structure of the phrase, the five tones are known as middle, low and high, rising and falling.
♦ Objectives always follow the nouns and nouns are expressed in their singular form.
♦ With the aid of prefixes verbs may be turned into nouns. In addition, by adding “key” words within a sentence a verb tenses are expressed.
☞ Benefits of Thai Translation
• With Thai translations, you can target the 67.2 million people living in Thailand.
• You can expand your business in tourism, electronics, agriculture, fishing and various other allied industries.
• While exporting and importing goods also, these translations are found significant.
☞ Basic info about Thai native country
✓ Country: Thailand
✓ Capital: Bangkok
✓ Population: 68.1 million
✓ GDP (per capita): 5774.6 USD
✓ Government Type: Royal Thai Government (RTG)
✓ Currency: Thai baht
✓ Ease of Doing Business Rank: 46
✓ Unemployment Rate: 1.20
☞ History of Thai language
The language belongs to Tai family and it can be related to Ka-Tai group. Though It says that language has been originated somewhere between China and Vietnam in the late Dvaravati period. Though the language is Chinese influenced but many Sanskrit and pali words were also infused. Later with the influence of foreigner traders and Chinese immigrant’s minor additions were made. Written language of Thai was introduced in Sukothai period by King Ramkamhaeng. Many writings from that period can be seen and has similarities to modern Thai language.
☞ Solving Common Translation Challenges
|Area of Comparison||Challenges||Tridindia Solutions|
|Turnaround Time||You don’t want sluggish translation do you? Getting a translation is easy but translation of rapid turnaround time, yeah that’s a difficult task. Especially when you’re dealing with court trails or any legal matter. No one wants to get in trouble because of slow translation.||We heard you. At Tridindia, we focus in providing you translation that matches your speed. We understand the importance of your work and make delivery of any project on time. Our experts are native speakers who are fluent and possess diverse knowledge.|
|Quality||You got the speed but what about the quality? Is the translation of your standard? Is it depicting the originality of the source work? You won’t opt for translation service that jeopardize the entire meaning of your content||We as a reliable translation services focus on various factor such as: Grammar, Sentence formation, Accuracy, technical knowledge, tradition and culture, etc. in order to provide you translation of upmost quality|
|Security||You don’t want to leak your confidential information do you? Many companies fear that their information will publically divulge without their authorization and this concern them a lot.||We respect your privacy and handle your work with no disclosure information. We make every single effort to keep all your documents and your personal info confidential.|
☞ Become Global and Communicate Better
You need to embrace new communication medium at global platform. Think about it, 80 percent of costumers prefer to purchase product/ services in their native language. This clearly shows that one language is just not enough in this global world and that’s why an accurate translation becomes crucial necessity for business such as ecommerce.
Our translation service at Tridindia helps in formulating seamless communication and helps your content reach wider market. With our services, you can:
• Improve Brand Loyalty: Surrounding yourself with supporting customers in their native language is a great move. Your customer will appreciate your work and will generate brand loyalty and goodwill of your organization.
• Reach Multiple Audiences Simultaneously: If you’ve to communicate about your product and services to market of multiple languages then translation is must in your business. It is pretty obvious that you can’t address them with one language.
• Translate Any of Your Documents: We are specialized in handling multiple documents. It doesn’t matter what your project is- online, offline, legal, promotion, website, conference, financial. You name it we have it.
The Sole concept of any startup business lies in communication. Without accurate communication, you won’t be able to penetrate into any market.
We will be pleased to hear from you..!!
TridIndia Providing Certified Thai Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE