Long and bumpy Localization Process can sometimes be a hurdle, rather than a boon for business owners. The simple fact that justifies it is that the biz world is too competitive today, and even slightest mistake can push you in a sea of losses. All you need is a streamlined quick procedure that covers all the essential steps with quality factor at each step. This will ensure that you receive a quality oriented localized output within a very tiny time duration. Henceforth, our team follows a simplistic, yet qualitative procedure that commits you faster and accurate results.
Our Localization Procedure
As stated above, our team follows a well-organized workflow to ensure higher levels of accuracy. So, if you want to know how we work and provide you superb quality localization, scroll down –
1. Project Goals : Just like any other process, first of all, we set up the goals for our project, which involves meeting the clients and discussing about their exact needs and requirements. Every business or brand has peculiar needs, which are essential to cater to, while localizing the content. Hence, our team pays clear attention towards what the client actually wants and expects from the localized output.
2. Resource Evaluation : In the second step, we evaluate the resources (including tools and efforts) available or required for adapting the content as per the language and cultural specifications of the target audience. Further, all of our team members sit together and plan estimates regarding schedule and efforts, coupled with dependency analysis.
3. Assessment of Important Aspects : Next, all the important aspects, viz. technical, cultural and linguistic factors are assessed and analyzed. Further, it should be noted that the project is assigned to a team that is well-versed in the language spoken by the target customers and understands the culture, as well. Most of the localization experts are generally the native speakers of the target language and culture followed.
4. Architecture of Software : This is one of the most critical steps in the entire process, as it involves investigating the software architecture (high level structures of any specific software). Once the software architecture has been checked thoroughly, the code is localized in line with the specifications of the target masses.
5. Text Extraction : As the name suggests, this phase involves extracting text (everything that can be translated) from the source content or files, and then passed on to the other step. But, this step often gets messier, if the source content is grammatically incorrect or is not concise. Hence, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure the quality of source files, as otherwise, no one but you, would be accountable for any discrepancy in the quality of localized output.
6. Translation : At this step, we start preparing for the translation and estimates regarding final workload. We analyze the source materials and assign the project to native translators, who are well-versed with both the source and target language. Since, the translation is executed by native experts, the chances of an accurate translate multiply by several times.
7. Adaptation of Graphics and UI : Now, comes the phase, when different elements of the content start to localize. Thus, the graphics and user interface are adapted as per the target language and culture. Apart from this, our team also localizes any media containing symbols, visible text and other allied localizable materials.
8. Testing and QA : After the localization part, it’s now time for testing and quality assurance. Our team compiles all the localized files and tests them to assure their quality and flawlessness. After this, it gets passed on to the QA team, which initiates a double quality check. As a result, the output turns to be fluent and consistent. Functional testing is also carried, before delivering the project at client’s end.
9. Project Delivery : This is the last step in the process. By this time, every type of testing and verification has been done, which makes the localized output, ‘market-ready’. Henceforth, it gets delivered to the client within the proposed time frame.
Why Localization is a Better Option than Translation?
Often people get confused between translation and localization. They believe both of these tasks to be exactly the same, as they help in eliminating the language barrier across the world. Although, this belief is correct to some extent, yet it is not completely true. Translation and localization do facilitate an effective communication among people from different linguistic backgrounds. But, they are not the same.
Adapting any content, product or services as per the language and culture preferences of a specific locale, is termed as localization, whereas, translation is just the conversion of words from one language to another. Also, translation is an important part of the localization process. Hence, if you simply get your content translated, you won’t be able to connect with the target audience. Localization is a must, if you are targeting global customers. Broadly speaking, apart from translation, localization consists of several things, such as –
• Addressing all the legal requirements and local regulations (such as units of measure and currencies)
• Adapting user interface, design, layout graphics as per target market
• Using local formats for addresses, dates and phone numbers
• Analyzing consumption habits of target customers and modifying content, accordingly
This implies that even after translation, your content has much to go through, in order to be market-ready. So, never ever launch your product globally, with a translated content; Dazzle the international market with a localized one.
Other reasons why localization is better are mentioned as under –
– It helps you boost sales and revenue graph
– Provides you with better returns on investment
– Helps you enter the market with no hurdle in your path
– Helps you in becoming a global hit
In simple words, localization is all what you need. It will not just break all the language and culture barriers, but also help you establish a strong connection with your target customers. If you are a smart modern entrepreneur, you won’t simply rely on translation; you would invest in quality localization. Remember that it is a catalyst that fosters and paves way for golden opportunities in the worldwide market. Hence, localization is not something, which should be ignored, or else, you’ll be ignored by the audience.
Why Outsource to Us?
If you search for localization companies in India, you may get endless options that your head would start spinning. Hence, you might end up choosing the wrong service provider for your localization project. If this happens, not only you’ll fail badly in the international market, but also, incur huge costs and losses. That is why we are here at your service, to ensure that you make the right choice. With more than 15 years of experience in this field, we can assure that you will get access to a perfectly localized content within the right budget and time. We offer –
✓ 15+ years of localization experience
✓ Discounted rates on all types of localization
✓ Streamlined work procedure
✓ Fastest delivery or quick turnaround time
✓ Superlative quality assurance
✓ Expertise in all Indian and foreign languages (with respective dialects)
✓ Highly professional and experienced team
So, what are you waiting for? International market may be lucrative, but, it is very competitive as well. If you think that you can easily enter the market and get famous, you are mistaken. Amongst cutting-edge marketing strategies, you should have access to quality localization that can boost the probability of your success in the worldwide market. So, simply don’t waste your time. Get going right from this very moment!!
We will be pleased to hear from You..!!
TridIndia Providing Certified Localization Process in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE