Everyone is quiet excited about the motor show. So, you must be informed about certain facts or surprises about the show:
1. Major brands to be displayed in the show will be:
|Jaguar Land Rover||Mahindra|
|Fiat and Abarth||Nissan|
|Triumph Motorcycles||BMW and BMW Motorrad|
And various others..
2. Event Timings:
Weekdays timing for general public – 1PM to 6PM
Weekends timing for general public – 10AM to 7PM
Weekdays timing for business – 10AM to 1PM
3. Apart from the 8 permanent halls, there are two new halls constructed.
4. Security has been given prime attention with private security guards, CISF and local police. There will be almost 180 CCTV cameras.
5. Expected launches are:
|Facelifted Renault Duster||New Audi A4 and R8|
|Jaguar XE||Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Ignis|
|Chevrolet Spin||New Toyota Fortuner and Innova|
|Volkswagen Passat, Beetle and Tiguan||BMW 7 Series, 3 Series and X1|
|New Nissan X-Trail||Jeep Grand Cherokee|
|Mercedes-Benz GLC and GLS||Honda BR-V and new Accord|
And various others..
6. On weekdays and weekends, the tickets will cost you INR 300 and INR 400 respectively. This is for the general public. Those visiting in the business hours will have to pay INR 650 for the tickets. Furthermore, if you are interested in two wheeler then you should know about popular elite electric scooter.
7. Some major amenities will be wheelchair assistance, free entry, 2 pre-designated parking lots, catering by the Radisson and Taj Group and hotels and WiFi connectivity.
8. There would be free shuttle services from Pragati Maidan, Botanical Garden and Noida City Centre.
9. Smartphone app will be created. This app is said to make the navigation easier for the visitors within the venue.
10. You can book tickets on BookMyShow and Auto Expo websites.
Surely, the auto expo motor show 2016 held at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida, would be a delight to visit.
Reach us at [email protected] or contact us at +91-8527599523 for a quote on our timely translation solutions.
Never miss a story..!!
Grab the Latest Industry News, headlines, Updates & more..!!
[email-subscribers namefield=”NO” group=”Public”]
See Our Knowledge Center