The HSC or Class 12th results of Tamil Nadu board exams are going to be declared today, just after few hours. The result will be declared by the Directorate of Government Examinations and it is said that instantly after the result declaration, the admission into different undergraduate courses will commence.
Here Is How You Can Check Your 12th Board Exam Result –
• Visit the official web page of the Board. Results are also available at tnresults.nic.in, results.gov.in, results.nic.in, dge2.tn.nic.in and dge1.tn.nic.in
• Search the result tab and click on it
• Fill-in all the details, such as your roll number and submit it
• After submitting the details, you will get the result
• If you wish you can Save or print a copy
Checklist to Check the Result
Since only few hours are left for the result declaration, so, make sure you have all the details (as the ones mentioned below), to check the result quickly –
• Date of birth and Name as mentioned in the admit card issued by the board
• Registration number or Roll number as issued by the Board
What Will Happen After Result Declaration?
• After the result has been declared, the revaluation process will be started by the board. So, if you wish to reevaluate your board copies, you must have to wait for the official update by the board.
• Stay updated about the opening and closing dates of registration and admission into undergraduate courses.
So, keep all the details ready and hope for the best.
Never miss a story..!!
Grab the Latest Industry News, headlines, Updates & more..!!
See Our Knowledge Center