Experts at multinational companies say that women are extremely proficient and capable in doing multiple tasks at once. Their management of livelihood makes them tough that they can even handle stressed environment. Adding to their suggestion, they certainly feel that women should be head to head in terms of entrepreneurship.
Countless of women in India do have higher education and knowledge but their only restriction is the role of homemaker. This happens a lot in India and besides their experience and higher educational degree they really gets a hard time in finding place. Apparently their management of home makes them stronger and more efficient than men.
So what organization thinking? The modern lifestyle of living had provided women an option to pursue their dreams where homemaker is not compulsion anymore. At present, if women decide to enter into entrepreneurship then there’s no force that could stop her to achieve their goals. They get to utilize their talent that could make them reach new heights of success. other than this, even organization prefer to work along with skilled employees that could handle pressure and do multitasking in more organized manner.
There are several reasons to why organization thinks that Entrepreneurship is ideal for women:
• Flexible timings- They can choose their flexible timing and there’ll be no compulsion in punch timing.
• She can pursue her hobby and area of interest like opening baking cake, beauty salon, etc.
• They can start content writing and become a part of multilingual B2B business content translation for many companies.
• They are really good in doing multiple tasks easily and less strained mode.
When asked to experts for important piece of advice that they like to give to mothers that are forced to do something where she won’t be able to hire then they shared some viewpoint:
• Do not hesitate to ask help as women are mostly afraid to do so.
• Create a perfect management of loans and calculate interest rate as well as EMI.
• Do take help of your experienced friends, ex-colleagues or talented personality in your relation.
• Create a strong personality of your brand on social media.
• Connect with business networking group in your city.
• Don’t be fancy, have a clear cut objective in your mind.
• If they have polish language skills then they can be translators.
• Do not start with empty handed and keep your four month expense in your hand.
Financial instability is the major reason that most of the women don’t give entrepreneur a chance. It’s the truth factual that also generate a sense of fear that what will happen if business fails? Removing these two obstruction certainly leads to better direction to loads of mothers.
Never miss a story..!!
Grab the Latest Industry News, headlines, Updates & more..!!
See Our Knowledge Center