Today we have wide array of marketing materials, online and offline both, that help company to create awareness and reach out new customers. But to make your marketing and promotional efforts effective across all country, you first need to speak in their way, helping them to understand and solve their queries.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of all your marketing content that helps organization to avoid unfavorable situations such as:
• Unambiguous communication: Before you enter into any foreign country, you need to make sure that all your marketing tools are well translated otherwise you’ll create a room of confusion in the mind of customers. This leads to misinterpretation and chaotic situation.
• Lesser amount of leads: The ultimate reason behind every marketing campaign is to generate leads and lead will only come when audiences of diverse market are well aware about product. No matter how much money you’ve put in your marketing materials, without translation you won’t be able to appeal wider crowd.
• Smaller amount of revenues: Without translation, you won’t be able to get close to your potential customers and this will result into less/ no revenue.
Marketing material serves as a presentation tool that tells a lot of thing about you brand including pros. It serves as a reason that why you should avail particular product and services. Translation, on other hand, bridges the communication gap between you and your client.
Types of Marketing Materials
|Brochure Design and Catalogs||Web Design||Print Layout Design|
|Logo Design||Flyer Design||Print Ad Design|
|Posters||DVD/CD Covers||Product Packaging|
|Newsletter Design||PowerPoint Presentations||Postcard Design|
|Direct Mail||Annual Reports||Pocket Folders|
|Email Newsletter||Printing||Trade Show Displays|
|Catalogs||Consumer Packaging||Copy Writing|
Types of Direct Marketing
|Face to Face sales||Telemarketing||Direct Mail Marketing|
|Catalog Marketing||Direct Response Television Marketing||Door to Door selling|
|Kiosk Marketing||Online Marketing||Texts and many others|
Benefits of Translation
One cannot disregard the importance of translation if the sole purpose is to attain effective marketing. Translations help in making people aware about your products and services. Many organizations consider translation as a hassle free solution to bridge communication between organizational products and customers. An accurate translation can help you to:
• Get closer to your customers: You’ll be able to speak in their language. With accurate translation of all your marketing materials one could easily tell what your product offers, benefits and at what price.
• Revenues generation: It helps in generating more potential customers which clearly a sigh of earning more revenues. By availing the service of translation, you’ll be able to sell to wider markets.
• Brand building: Besides sales and revenues, translation also helps in shaping your brand and surrounding yourself with loyal customers. It is also a great tool to generate goodwill, reputation and maintaining a personal touch with your customers overseas.
Why Choose Our Translation Services?
♦ Translation in more than 250 languages.
♦ We handle all types of promotional and marketing material.
♦ Accurate and efficient translation of words slangs or sentences.
♦ Preserving the spirit and tone.
♦ Rapid turnaround time.
♦ Encrypted and Secured file sharing panel.
♦ Well spoken Translators; undergone rigorous training.
At Tridindia, we provide translation of all you’re your marketing related materials by maintaining the embodiment of the original source. Our translation work is of high quality and it’s widely accepted across all industries. We make sure that same message is being carried forward; avoiding any confusion or chaos among audiences of different languages.
TridIndia Providing Certified Direct Marketing Materials Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE