Fastest professional Immunization Cards Translation Services at TridIndia by 4000+ certified Immunization Cards translators in 250+ languages to keep complete vaccination record of anyone in the family. These days, translation of vaccination records has become quite important before taking on an international travel, for example vaccination or immunization against cholera, malaria etc. Hence, you must definitely get the immunization cards translated into the target language. We offer accurate Immunization Cards Translation in New Delhi India UAE Mumbai Chandigarh Kolkata Bangalore Amritsar Hyderabad Chennai and worldwide. Further, our team is talented enough to help you with the translation of all types of vaccination cards in all languages and formats. So, if you are in search of an ideal Immunization Cards translation company, you are at the right place.
Translation of Immunization cards becomes necessary when you’re travelling abroad for Business work or vacation. It is as important as Visa and many foreign health agencies demand translation to make sure that you’re not transmitting any disease. Without translation you may face several issues like:
• Cancellation Of Your International Trip: Without Immunization Translation, there a high chance that your business trip might come to end. You won’t get pass until and unless you show positive health.
• Delay In Clarifying Your Health Concerns: Your card information available in one language might not be well understood by health agency of different country. Obviously there’ll be delay in
• Stopping Your Immigration: Many countries such as Unites States of America requires proof of vaccination to make sure that you’re not suffering any disease such as Malaria, measles, mumps, hepatitis A and B and other influenza disease.
You need to understand the vital need of translation to make them familiar with your health record. Otherwise you might end up getting vaccination you already have.
Immunization Card Types
|Adult Immunization record||Kids Immunization Record|
|Clinic side record||IAP Card for new born babies|
|Home-based immunization record||Travel Immunization|
Benefits of Immunization Cards Translation
Translation is a good idea when you have to deliver your health report to the officials of other countries or schools or for any physical examination. It helps in
• Knowing Accurate And Up To Date Immunization Records: Translation helps in providing up-to-date information about your immunization record resulting in hundred percent acceptance in Immigration process and other authorities.
• Easing Your Physical Examination Process: Beside immigration, immunization report also required in many schools, institute and multinational organization. They conduct physical examination to verify the positive health of candidate.
• Beneficial For You Also In Getting Right Vaccine: Nobody wants to end up taking wrong vaccine. Translation provides clear cut information about you and helps in getting right vaccine doze to you.
Why Choose Our Translation Services?
♦ Translation in more than 150 languages
♦ Accurate and efficient translation
♦ Rapid turnaround time
♦ Encrypted and Secured file sharing panel
♦ Experienced Translators; handpicked and undergone rigorous training.
We understand the confidentiality of immunization report and that’s why we provide translation maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your identity. Document translated by us is widely accepted at most of the global organization and authorities. So contact us today and get your translation requirement fulfilled.
TridIndia Providing Certified Immunization Cards Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE