Packaging and label holds much information about a product from description and ending to price. There’s a detail and numbers both and translation is required when you have to deliver international product at multiple location of different language. Many multinational companies from FMCG, Beverages, etc prefer translation to make their product adaptable as per the audiences of the country.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of all your packaging and label materials thet help you to prevent unforeseen situations such as:
• Unambiguous communication: your consumers prefer information in their native language otherwise they have plenty of other products to choose. Without translation, there a high possibility that your product might not well understood by other leading to chaos and confusion.
• Lack of awareness: since you’re not providing information in their native language, you won’t be generating any awareness about your product and services. In the absence of translation, customers will not understand what kind of product you’re dealing in, what ingredients are used, how healthy it is, etc.
• A smaller amount leads: Leads are generally referred to as potential customers, who’ll be interested in your products. Without translation there’s a less or no chance that consumer will prefer your product. You need to first appeal them and tell them about your product pros.
Types of Packaging and Label
|Biostone Labels||Cast Gloss Labels||Chrome (Silver) BOPP Labels|
|Classic Crest Labels||Clear BOPP Labels||Paper Labels|
|Gold Polyester (Metalized) Labels||Kraft (Recycled) Labels||Removable White BOPP Labels|
|Satin Cloth Labels||Squeezable Label Material||White BOPP Labels|
|White Earthfirst PLA||White Flexible Vinyl Labels||Window Decal|
|Matte||Crates and Pallets||Shrink Wrap|
|Vacuum Packaging||Preservation Packaging||Shock Mount Packaging|
Benefits of Translation
Translation of Label and packaging is also important for product promotion and advertising where everything has to be done with respect to the native language of a particular geographical location. The role of packaging translation comes after advertisement when your customer would like to know additional info like: price, ingredients, vegan or non-vegan, date of packaging, best before what months, etc.
By availing the services of Tridindia, you can easily translate all your packaging and label material ensuring:
• Accurate communication: there’s a correct and precise information flow between your customer and product. No one wants to provide wrong info to their customer as this will directly affect your brand value. Translation bridges the communication gap and ensures accurate info about the product.
• Wider audience: Translation helps in amplifying your reach to multiple locations. You’ll be able to sell your products easily to wider audiences of different language. It helps in making your product interactive.
• Higher sales: Once you make your product interactive, you’ll be able to put your product into millions of people resulting into high sales. Translation is recommended to make your product appealing to diverse audiences and generating higher sales and revenues.
Why Choose Our Translation Services?
♦ Translation in more than 250 languages.
♦ We handle all types wrapping material.
♦ Accurate and efficient translation.
♦ Welcome heavy work load.
♦ Preserving the spirit and tone.
♦ Rapid turnaround time.
♦ Well spoken Translators; undergone rigorous training.
At Tridindia, we provide translation of all you’re your packaging and label related documents to provide accurate description of your product and services across all nations.. Our translation work is of high quality and it’s widely accepted across all industries.
TridIndia Providing Certified Label & Packaging Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE