Though we’re living an internet era where we have so many ways to communicate to person of any part of the world but one can’t disregard the weight of letter Persuasive, tone, information, promotional or emotional factor. Letters were first used as form of communication but with time its utility enhances to several other fields of businesses and now it are being used as the most formal way to communicate. In letter, translation comes into existence when we have to convey a message to a person of different languages. Without accurate translation it becomes difficult:
• To convey right message: In the absence of translation, there’s a possibility that message could be misinterpreted by the reader of different language leading to misunderstanding and turmoil. Your message would be treated like worthless piece of information.
• To maintain the same gravity: Letters involves tonal and expression that tells the emotional side. There are some letters like complaint, appreciation or review that need to be communicated overseas without jeopardizing its quality.
• To convey message at diverse location: Letters need not to be personal but many use as promotional tool also. Let’s say you have a high quality product that requires professional medium to convey, without translation how you’ll be able to convey right message to multilingual people?
Types of letter
|Sales Letters||Order Letters||Complaint Letters|
|Adjustment Letters||Inquiry Letters||Follow-Up Letter|
|Letters of Recommendation||Acknowledgment Letters||Cover Letter|
|Letters of Resignation||Personal letter||Appreciation/ thanks letter|
Benefits of translation
Language hindrances can arise anytime and anywhere, depending on the circumstances. For a business operating at international level, it becomes complicated to convey the same message to employees/ customers around the world. That’s why they avail the service of translation as they don’t want to risk the creditability and reputation of organization.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of all types of letters; further helps you in:
• Building Effectual Message: You’ll be able to formulate a message with respect to client/ customer of different languages. By translating your letter, receiver can easily gab what you’ve writer and why you’ve written.
• Maintaining its touch: By avail the services of translation; you can covey your message in right and precise manner without destroying its gravity and feeling. For ex- a letter to apology, by multinational companies, in English could not be well understood by a person of different language. Translation assists many companies in maintaining emotional touch.
• Maintaining relationship: Relation can only be formulated if the conversation is happening in a right way. Translation bridges the gap between sender and receivers to make sure that accurate message are being conveyed leaving no room of errors.
Many think that translation is a simple task that could be also done with free online tools. But one must understand that they’re not 100 % accurate. By undertaking help 0of professional translation, you can easily formulate message with precise sentence formation and can maintain its professionalism.
Why Choose Our Services?
♦ Translation in more then 250+ languages
♦ Handle bulk order
♦ Certified experts; well versed with different writing styles.
♦ Accurate sentence formation
♦ Rapid turnaround time
♦ Maintain the tone and expression of message
At Tridindia, we provide translation by maintaining the confidentiality and secrecy of your message; and work accordingly to provide accurate translation of all type messages. Our translation work is widely accepted across all domains and ensures correct message is being conveyed.
TridIndia Providing Certified Letter Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE