Poems are considered as the most versatile way to tell the story about incident, emotional, sadness, or any other conversational. From kids to youngsters, its style appeals to everyone. It’s beautiful to see how two sentence or more sentences can have deep meaning. Poems are more like solving a riddle and with each steps you get more involved. Poem translation is needed when you want to convey same dramatic riddles to wider audiences of different languages. In the absence of Poem translation, poet may face some problems such as:
• Limited crowd: In order to reach wider audiences you need translation to convey your thoughts to people of diverse linguistic background. Otherwise your reach will be limited with one language.
• Irrelevant converse: Words available in one language may sound differently in other language. This could lead to irrelevancy, chaos and confusion that no poets want to happen. This could further affect the brand value or the image of poet.
• Won’t be able to convey deeper meaning: Poems is more like conveying an intense thought and without translation, your readers might not understand the deeper meaning. It will only give basic understanding which is similar to no understanding.
The purpose of poem is not to convey information but to unveil the profound meaning to its readers. Many known poets understand this and that’s why they prefer translation to convey their sentimental message.
Types Of Poem We Translate
|Epithalamium (Epithalamion)||Free verse (vers libre)||Found|
Benefits of Poem Translation
Some works deserves appreciation from wider crowd and poetic is one of them. Leading poets around the world understand the need of translation to reach wider audiences. Translation helps in getting you famous all around the world and generates millions of fans followings.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation to boost the confidence in poets and amplifying their reach. With high quality translation, poets can:
• Convey right meaning: In a poem every sentences tells different meaning. Translation ensures that the right message is being conveyed to the readers with right wordings. Translation doesn’t jeopardize the sole purpose of poem
• Maintain the emotional state: Professional translation helps in keeping the emotional state of poems and make it look like original piece of work. One cannot achieve this by using free tools on internet.
• Make global presence: To make global presence you first need to solve the common problem of language differences; that can be easily done with translation. Your work will be delivered to wider audiences making you worldwide honored.
Many entry level poets take the help of free tools for their translation work in order to avoid cost. This endangers your entire work with inaccuracy and wrong sentence formation. You need to understand that your poem is like a master piece that needs to be presented professionally with high standard.
Why Translate With Tridindia?
♦ Provide translation as of International Poetry standard
♦ Fast Translation; meet deadlines
♦ Provide translation with cultural/ traditional knowledge
♦ Accurate and efficient translation
♦ Experienced Translators; familiar with all poem styles
♦ Encrypted and Secured file sharing panel
At Tridindia, we provide translation of supreme quality; helping poets to widen their reach so that they can distribute multiple copies to audiences of all culture. Our translation work is widely accepted across entire domain and enabling you to publish in any blog or magazine.
TridIndia Providing Certified Poetry / Poem Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE