Visa is an important piece of document that gives you permission to travel abroad. Translation of visa becomes important when you’re travelling to a country of different native language. Without accurate translation:
• You Cannot Stay In Other Country: Many countries prefer visa related documents in their prefer language and without translation it’s just not possible to fulfill the demand of requisite authorities.
• There Will Be Delay In Clearance: You won’t be granted access in a country until and unless you clear your permission request. You need to prove your legitimacy first only then you’ll be allowed to travel.
• You Might Not Be Able To Extend Visa Duration: Without translation, your request to extend stay in a country could be decline by legal officers.
Translation helps in easily getting clearance of your visa application request and without it, you might suffer loss as the language might not be understood by authorities of countries.
Types Of Visa
|B-1/B-2 Tourist/Visitor Visas||E-1/E-2 Treaty and Investor Visas||F-1 and M-1 Student Visas|
|H-1B Specialty Occupation||J-1 and Q-1 Exchange Visitor Visas||K-1 Fiance (e) Visas|
|L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visas||O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas||P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas|
|R-1 Religious Worker Visas||Free Trade Agreement Visas||Family Sponsored Immigration Visas|
|Employer-Sponsored Immigrant Visas||DV-1 Visas Green Card Lottery||Refugee and Asylum Applications|
Today millions of people are travelling from one place to another and one cannot neglect the importance of translation. There is continuously increasing in visa requests and that’s why many airport authorities request translation of visa related documents that could ease:
• Your Application Request: Officials can easy understand which type of visa you are applying for and they can easily grant access in country as per your requested period.
• Your Identity Validation: To grant access in a country you need to validate your identity which with the help of translation becomes a lot easier.
• Your extend request: If you want to further stay in a country, you need to file an application request which results into re-verification. Translation also helps here in further granting you access to country.
Why Choose Our Translation Services?
♦ We provide translation in more than 150 languages
♦ We handle your visa related document carefully
♦ Accurate and efficient translation
♦ Rapid turnaround time
♦ Experienced Translators; handpicked and undergone rigorous training
Our team makes sure that your visa documents are well translated with 100 % accuracy; maintaining full confidently and professionalism while doing work.
TridIndia Providing Certified Visa Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE