- June 26, 2015
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Investment Zone
Among the various factors, the Top Investment Zones in Japan & Tourists Attractions in Japan are considered as the highest revenue generating parameters for the country’s economy.
Located in the Pacific Ocean, japan is often referred to as ‘Land of the Rising Sun’. Japan is the home to 6,852 islands. The largest among these are Kyushu, Honshu, Shikoku and Hokkaido which constitute almost 97% of Japan’s land area. Further, Japan is a developed country with the third-largest economy in the world (by nominal GDP). Japan also ranks as the world’s fifth-largest exporter and importer. Not just this, the country has maintained a modern military that is used for peacekeeping roles and self-defense, alongside it is a member of the G7, the UN, the G20 and the G8. Thus, it leaves no doubt that why japan is highly preferred for investment. Additionally, some of the other facts that contribute to Japan’s economy are:
Amazing Facts and Statistics
- Japan’s GDP is estimated at $4.210 trillion in the year 2015.
- Japan is the 3rd largest automobile manufacturing country in the entire world.
- 27.5% of the GDP is the outcome of the result of its major industries, viz. electronic equipment, motor vehicles, ships, machine tools, chemicals, steel and nonferrous metals, textiles and processed foods.
- Almost 62 of the total ‘Fortune Global 500 companies’ are set up in Japan.
- According to a study in 2010, japan is the second largest country in the world in terms of financial assets, estimated at $14.6 trillion.
- In 2013, the Japan’s total exports were almost $697 billion while the imports were valued at nearly $766.6 billion.
- Japan’s major export partners are: United States (17.8%), Hong Kong (5.1%), Thailand (5.5%), China (18.1%) and South Korea (7.7%).
- Japan’s major export goods: motor vehicles (13.6%), power generating machinery (3.5%), iron and steel products (5.5%), semiconductors (6.2%), auto parts (4.6%) and plastic materials (3.5%).
- Japan’s major import partners are: Australia (6.4%), China (21.3%), United States (8.8%), Qatar (4.0%), Saudi Arabia (6.2%), South Korea (4.6%) and United Arab Emirates (5.0%).
- Japan’s major import goods: audio and visual apparatus (2.7%), petroleum (15.5%), semiconductors (3.5%), liquid natural gas (5.7%), coal (3.5%), clothing 3.9%.
Hence, it is evident from the above statistics, that japan has a flourishing economy in each and every sector as well as it is continuously investing a lot off efforts to become the top revenue generator country in the world. Some of the major factors that allow the said country to generate more and more revenue each year are:
Major Investment Cities
Major Tourists Attraction
|• Tokyo||• Jigokudani Monkey Park||• Japanese (national)|
|• Yokohama||• Himeji Castle||• Ryukyuan languages|
|• Osaka||• Todaiji Temple||• Aynu itak|
|• Kyoto||• Great Buddha of Kamakura||• Western Japanese|
|• Fukuoka||• Tokyo Tower||• Eastern Japanese and other Japanese dialects|
|• Kawasaki||• Mount Fuji|
|• Saitama||• Golden Pavilion|
|• Hiroshima||• Hiroshima Peace Memorial|
|• Kitakyushu||• Kiyomizu-Dera Temple|
Special Investment Zones
- National Strategic Special Zone: Its goal is to develop an international business base that garners money, people as well as companies from around the world and establish competitive business through start-ups.
- Special Zone for Asian Headquarters: Its goal is to target at least 500 foreign companies and all the major industries, including content/creative, IT, electronics/precision instruments, medical/chemical, aviation and finance/securities.
- Special Zone for Structural Reform: To advance structural reform, in order to prevent the hindrance in the efforts of local governments and economic activities of private businesses.
5. Major Companies
- Toyota Motors (total revenue approx.: $235.89)
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (total revenue approx.: $124.33)
- Nissan Motors (total revenue approx.: $105.52)
- Hitachi, Ltd. (total revenue approx.: $112.24)
- Panasonic Corporation (total revenue approx.: $105.04)
- Honda (total revenue approx.: $107.99)
- Sony (total revenue approx.: $86.52)
- Mitsubishi Corporation (total revenue approx.: $62.73)
- Toshiba (total revenue approx.: $77.09)
- Fujitsu (total revenue approx.: $54.56)
The above parameters are the major revenue generating magic wands for Japan. These factors are continuously contributing their part, the result of which is the booming Japan’s economy.
But one of the most crucial and hidden factor that silently contributes to Japan’s economy is ‘multilingual translations’. In order to crack the deal and communicate with multi-cultured clients, the Japanese firms invest into translations. That, in turn offers huge sales and revenues.
Why Japanese Firms Trust TridIndia for Translations?
As mentioned above that translations play a key role in the successful implementation of a business deal, thus, most of the japan-based firms trust TridIndia for authentic multilingual translations. Basically, TridIndia is a renowned translation agency that excels at translating all the Indian and foreign languages in a number of language combinations and for a number of industries. Not just this, we are abound of a talented team of multilingual translators who are well-versed with the terminologies utilized in specific fields, such as legal, medical and technical. Hence, the Japanese entrepreneurs get delighted and mesmerized to see the quality output rendered from our end. Additionally, we offer the following services to the firms:
1. Extensive Market Analysis
Usually it is advisable to undergo an extensive market analysis or market research of the target segment, in order to estimate the future scope of products/services in that market. Hence, as reputed market consultants, we provide companies, a thorough market research report that helps in them in analyzing the profits/losses that can occur due to business expansion. Moreover, we can also get the market research report translated into a number of languages, if required by your firm or stakeholders.
2. Lands and Property
If the market analysis is in your favor, then you might require a proper land where you could start up your new business unit. Hence, our real estate firm (diversified business unit) will guide you at each and every step, so that you purchase the most suited land as per your specifications. With a huge database of lands, our team recommends you various alternatives that are based purely on your land guidelines.
3. Company Registration
The next most important step is definitely to register your company. Let’s just say, you are opening your firm in India that is a non-native country to you. Hence, you will be unmindful of the legal procedures and formalities followed in India. Keeping these factors in mind, we will help you in getting the company registered. Our team will guide you right from filling the form to the final registration of the company.
4. Machine Installation
This is a known fact that simply setting up a company is not an affirmation for its huge success in the global market. It requires the precise involvement of latest technologies and machinery in the firms’ premises. But, machine installation is not that easy to undertake. Hence, we are here to help you in this regard as well. Not just this, we will translate all the manuals and guidebooks in your native language for precise understanding of the operations.
5. Human Resource
Human resource is one of the significant factors that contribute in the success of a company. It is necessary to ensure that your team boats of a superbly relented group of professionals. Hence, our team of veteran HR consultants recruits the most experienced and skilled lot of candidates. As per your specifications, regarding industry, skills, experience and other factors, we will recruit the candidates who assure to be a helping hand for your company’s growth.
6. Multilingual Translation
Multilingual translation is definitely our forte, under which our team has served numerous hi-end brands since the last 13 years. You name any industry or service or product or marketing material; we will render precise translation for each and every possible thing in the world within no time. Moreover, the translations are not limited to one or two languages; rather you can ask for any language combination or any of the Indian/ foreign language.
7. Translators and Interpreters
You cannot ignore the importance of Translators and Interpreters, while dealing in the globalized business world. Almost in every business meeting, you will find translators and interpreters for bridging the communication gap between the business parties. Hence, if you require translators/interpreters, then we can certainly provide an experienced and talented lot of such professionals as per your specifications and requirements.
8. Accommodation Facilities
For business meetings or for a tour with your family, you might plan to visit different destinations. But arranging all the travel facilities and accommodation facilities consumes a greater proportion of your time. Hence, if someday you plan out a tour or a business meeting in India, then you need not to worry about the accommodation or travel related problems. We will arrange all the travel and accommodation facilities for you in line with your specifications.
Always Ready For Indian and Japanese Companies
Our team boasts of an ‘always ready’ attitude for all the companies that it serves. Specifically talking about the Indian and Japanese firms, we are devotedly working for them since a long time. Thus, a mutual understanding and a long-term relationship is established among us. Irrespective of your requirement for translation, interpreters, human resource, machine installation or other services (within our scope); we will serve your needs with the highest degree of zeal, passion and dedication for years and years.
We will be pleased to hear from you — Request a Quote