With innovative solutions, our Korean Translation Services in Delhi UAE Dubai NCR has gained a top-notch position in the global translation field. Our clients belong to different corners of the world and are known with a reputed name in their respective business fields. Some of the clients that we have worked for include: Tata, Schneider Electric, Larsen & Toubro, NIIT Technologies, Emerson and BHEL. Further, our success is also contributed to the native Korean translators, we have on board.
Our team contains some of the finest linguists who are well-versed in translating industry specific documents. Hence, you are the right place, if you are looking for quality translation.
Major Facts about Korean Language
• It is known as the official language of Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and the Republic of Korea.
• Korean is mostly taken as a language isolate.
• On a worldwide level, this language is spoken by almost 80 million people.
• There are considerable differences found in North Korean and South Korean. The language differs in spelling, pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• This language is considered to have nine parts of speech.
Need of Korean Translation in India & UAE
Due to globalization, companies with different language backgrounds have come closer. This necessitates the companies for understanding the target language, culture and translation.
Hence, Korean is also one of the languages that are highly needed today in India and UAE. It is generally needed for various reasons, like:
• This language is widely used in the tourism industry. Hence, for the Korean tourists visiting India or UAE, it becomes necessary for the companies to translate their brochures, travel info etc into Korean.
• If any entrepreneur in India or UAE would be planning to target a particular Korean niche, they will definitely need the translation. Most probably, they will have to get the documents translated as per the language dialect used in the niche.
Scope of Korean Translation
The translation into/ from Korean language is widely used in a number of industries. Hence, we provide pristine grade translation for Korean in varied industries, viz.
1. Real Estate
Property papers, contracts, lease agreements, brochures, pamphlets etc, all are translated from our end. We have an excellent team of translators who have immense knowledge of translating for the real estate industry. Further, the documents are precisely checked and verified from our end.
This translation requires great amount of attention and focus towards translation, as the documents contain highly sensitive information. A minute error in translation can completely change the meaning of the whole text. This, in turn, may result into huge losses.
Hence, our translators keep this in mind.
3. Market Research
We also provide translation for market research. Research materials are highly demanded for translation. To start a new venture, launch a new product or simply modify the existing product, you’ll need authentic translation of the research materials.
Hence, we help companies with such translation, when they need it.
4. Legal Translation
This translation also requires utmost attention and focus. Hence, our translators keep focus on quality. Further, our team of translators understands the use of terminologies used in the legal sector.
Hence, you can be rest assured that a quality translated copy will be delivered to you.
Transparency and quality
Transparency and quality are the two major pillars that motivate us to deliver accurate language translations within stipulated time and budget frame. We make sure that we are transparent with our clients. This implies that nothing is hidden from the clients. The status of the work, the workflow and quality check procedure, everything is made known to the clients. Further, we also do not cost any hidden charges from the client. From TridIndia, you’ll always receive quality outcomes.
To know more, call us at +91-8527599201 or send us an instant quote today.
Never miss a story..!!
Grab the Latest Translation and language News, Tips, Updates & Trends..!!
[email-subscribers namefield=”NO” group=”Public”]
See Our Knowledge Center