The foundation values of an ideal Spanish Translation Services in Lucknow Chennai NCR Kolkata should be its high commitment towards work, quality, customer satisfaction and project management. Keeping this in mind, we have set up a reputed translation entity that works continuously, to meet the clients’ language translation needs.
Talking about the clients; we boast of a huge clientele, including the big names, viz. Schneider electric, NIIT Technologies, TATA, Petrofac and various others. Hence, we are no less than the masters or gurus in the popular translation industry.
Amazing Characteristics of Spanish Language
• Known to be spoken by almost 470 million native speakers, Spanish is the official language, used in the Union of South American Nations, Organization of American States, European Union and various others.
• Spanish is often called as castellano and español. This varies regionally.
• Mexican Spanish is one of the most spoken and used version of the languages.
• This language was once eliminated from its official status in 1973. But, it gained its status back after two months.
• The first ever documents are recorded to be from the 9th century.
Scope of Spanish Translation Services
The translation services offered by us have a huge scope in varied industries and sectors. Some of them are as follows:
1. Medical Industry
The scope of fruitful Spanish translation can be highly witnessed in the medical industry. A number of patients records, contracts, investigator brochures, regulatory audit and all the documents which are technical, regulatory or clinical in nature, are high in demand for the translation purpose.
2. Tourism and Hospitality Industry
Attracting more tourists or customers is the sole aim of entrepreneurs in the tourism and hospitality industry. Hence, brochures, magazines, websites, travel guides and varied other documents are greatly essential to be translated. Spain is a beautiful location where tourists love to travel.
Hence, all the info must be translated into their native language.
3. Market Research Translation
Translation for the market research is another big sector where you may need Spanish translation. If suppose, you are planning to launch a new product for the Spanish speaking population, you will first of all, need a thorough market research translated into the native language.
4. Website Translation
Website – the face of the online business should always be translated into different languages, to target a specific audience. To target the Spanish population, your website must be translated into Spanish language. This will help you gain more customers, thereby more sales.
Conformity with Regional Dialects
We offer our comprehensive translation services in varied language combinations and regional dialects. The talented team, on board with us, is well versed in different language dialects.
Never miss a story..!!
Grab the Latest Translation and language News, Tips, Updates & Trends..!!
[email-subscribers namefield=”NO” group=”Public”]
See Our Knowledge Center