Overview of the Company
National Innovation Foundation-India is a Government based organization incorporated in March 2000 by the Department of Science and Technology (DST). The organization is built on the philosophy of the behavior of honey-bee and taken major initiatives to provide institutional support for scouting, spawning, sustaining and scaling up the grassroots innovations across the country. The department is highly committed to making India stand innovative and knowledge-based society by documenting, adding value, protecting the intellectual property rights (IPR) of the contemporary unaided technological innovators as well as disseminating their innovations on a commercial and non-commercial basis.
Challenges Faced By The Company
As the organization begins to cross the regional borders and find the result they have dreamed for, it becomes mandatory for them to spread their social message among multiple audiences so that they can also get to know about the existence of such talent-applauded platform. Their expectation limit their approach when they came to know that wide number of talents are approaching from different states of India that bind their communication gap.
To organize a successful talent hut for innovators the organization has gone through the following challenges:
• They need their bulk of informative data to be translated into local languages and for the same, it required translation for a continuous period.
• They want their book to reach in every state of India and publish in other regional languages like Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati and Urdu.
• They want their promotional brochure, posture and ad campaign to be transcript in multilingual languages.
• Their video that covers the skill India story need to be translated into regional languages not just that much but also need a complete voice over of the video in every language
• They need the assistance of multiple translation experts belongs to the region and culture of the particular state.
• They want a quality translation from human end, the narration of the content needs to be consistent and understandable for the multiple audiences so that they get the proper message the organization wants to convey.
• Strictly against of computer translation to avoid confusion, they need human translation services based purely on their translating skills of Indian regional languages.
We believe that every day can be an opportunity to connect with a global audience and win their attention for our client’s reputation. With this concern, when the team of National Innovation Foundation-India approached us to localize their skill India books, pamphlets, video etc into 13 different Indian regional languages from Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati and Urdu with their quality-translation expectations, our experienced translators have successfully managed to meet their every needs by providing them proven solution to give them a leg up to their vision of education-rich Indian society:
• Assigned the task to the regional expert translator possess maximum experience in translating
• Translation the book in a readable and understandable manner in multiple Indian languages.
• Apart from translating their content in different formats, our DTP department also provides them CDR of every translating content in every language.
• Quality voice over manuals of their video that is well synchronized with the story.
• Utilizing accurate and contextualized translations to adapt and make their reach across multiple even greater.
• Before handover the project, our experienced regional proofreaders conduct a detailed proofreading of the translated content to ensure it’s 100% accuracy and fluency in multilingual languages parameters.
• Delivered the project within their stated timeline with utmost quality efficiency.
By translating documents in their context, we are proud to contribute our translation services in such welfare motive of National Innovation Foundation-India by localizing their objective, message, information, talent hunt in Indian regional languages. With our quality translation services, they are able to expand their reach to the different state of India to spread their motive of making India as a well-groomed society with rich knowledge among their regional audiences.
Level of satisfaction
After delivering the translated assignment to National Innovation Foundation-India, we received an overwhelming response from them for our quality, precision, and project management with 0% error. They mark a statement that “The moment we received the project on time, our feeling was on cloud nine to find the exact replica of the motive we intend to serve this generation. The whole team of TridIndia stands impeccably outstanding to our expectation with all their might and capabilities. After the first successful venture, we have firmed our mind to always handover our coming project to them only.” The response from the client was really overwhelming and morally boosting to our team. The whole team deserves a big round of applause for their successful effort along with it credit for our success also goes to National Innovation Foundation-India for their faith and unconditional support to us. You can also have a look on the same.
TridIndia Motto stands for “Commitment, Punctual And Client satisfaction”