- June 13, 2018
- Posted by: Teena Banik
- Category: Transcription Blog, Translation Blog
What are the major traits you need to follow while looking for right transcription service provider? While looking for one in the market, you will be flooded with so many options. Making your way for the right selection is tough and not something you can ask for. But, following some simple tricks and some points can definitely help you to find the right service provider among the available lot. Well, the first three points you need to consider over here has to be 1005 speed, accuracy and even reasonable prices.
But, these are very few of the other points to consider, while looking for Transcription Company. You have to take the singularities in account for making the right choice. So, listed out are some of the major traits which every reliable service provider has. Finding these tips will help you to understand the characteristics of the transcription provider pretty well and make the right choice.
1. Focusing On Confidentiality:
This needs to be the very first trait to look into while checking on transcription service provider. The information over here needs to be listed as safe when you ask them to handle your project.
• The reliable agencies will count on encryption platforms for offering clients with the best security. It will have authorized form of transcripts and each one will receive an ID and password for accessing the server to work on selected audio files.
• As the server comprises of antivirus programs and firewalls, so, it ensure 1005 safety against third party access or any unauthorized practices.
Confidentiality is the main demand in most of the cases, especially if the company in question deals with medicine, law, or similar such critical scenarios.
2. Expertise In Various Areas:
The best and trustworthy transcription companies are known to count on multiple expertise areas. It will ensure that each order as assigned to them will match the better business criteria over here.
• Some of the most demanded ones these days have to be marketing, business, academic, legal and even media transcriptions.
• There are certain transcription agencies offering other types of interview transcriptions and podcasts as additional help around here.
So, you know what to expect under this belt!
3. Native Workers With Multiple Languages:
Most of the time, natives are cordially invited to cover the transcriptions, which are sometimes associated with various dialects or accents.
• Mainly focusing on the difficulty stage, there are some transcriptions, which can be covered by non-natives as well, but only with high command over the language in question.
• So, it is always mandatory to rely on a company, which houses multilingual experts to cover transcriptions services of any kind.
They might even offer you with ideas on the best steps to take, just to cover transcription services on time and within selected costs.
4. Control Over Quality:
In some cases, it can be well stated that proofreading is the key towards professional transcription help. It is true to state that transcription services are only allotted to native speaker with a mazing command over the language.
• The reliable companies offering transcription services are known to focus on good quality control.
• Most of them generally counts on the 3-tiered checking model for ensuring 99% accuracy at the most.
After going through this method, it is time for the transcriptionist to check on the document at least twice. Later, it will pass through quality analyst for ensuring accuracy at its best.
5. Flexibility Relating To File Formats:
Technology plays a pivotal role in the field of transcription world. A professional team will be able to transcribe analog and even digital files, without focusing much on their formats. On the other hand, they can further deliver your transcription right at the order you have asked for it.
Be Sure Of The Options
These five promising practices are the ones, which will help you to select the best transcription company for help. Focusing only on price is not the key. Some companies might charge you extra for their services, but it is worth every single penny you spent. Unless you are completely sure of the company and its credentials, it is not a clever idea to just rely on the first name popping up on your screen. So, head for these points right now!
Never miss a story..!!
Grab the Latest Translation and language News, Tips, Updates & Trends..!!
See Our Blogcenter