Leaflet is considered as an advertisement material, mainly a printed piece of paper, that’s includes companies information such as product offer, discounts, coupons, newly launched items, sale, etc. It can be folded and usually distributed free. The sole purpose of leaflets is to start a fire of awareness. But serve this purpose one must avail the translation services in order to distribute leaflets to much wider crowd. Without translation, you may face several unfavorable situations such as:
• Misconstrue message: Translation bridges the communication gap. Without it, you message could not be well understood by multi-lingual crowd. Leaflet provides “on the spot” information and you only have seconds to minutes time to generate interest them.
• Less awareness: You’ll be restricted and your leaflet ad campaign won’t be able to reach broader audience. This will lead to less awareness about your products, services or any other offers.
• Less leads: Without translation, your leaflet is nothing but a pointless piece of information. It will not generate any lead or conversion until and unless it’s well translated as per audiences.
Companies of fashion & apparels, FMCG, medical, hotel and restaurants, etc avail the service of translation to get high potential crowd for their products. Translation serves as a driving force toward their product and services. It instantaneously bridges the gap between you and your customers.
Types of Leaflets We Translate
|Half-Fold||Classic Tri-Fold||Single Gate Fold|
|Four Panel Fold||Double Gate Fold||Z Fold|
|Four Panel Accordion Fold||Four Panel Roll Fold||Die cut Z Fold|
|Five Panel Accordion Fold||Tri Fold + Half Fold||Tri Fold + Z Fold|
|Eight Panel Roll Fold||Half Fold + Half Fold||16 Panel Fold|
Benefits of Leaflets Translation
Leaflet should be easy to read even while walking. The focus should be on companies offer and customers’ needs. It should be well construe with respect to the language of the locals otherwise it will serve no purpose.
• Effective Ad Campaign: Translation helps in building effective ad campaign; enabling you to target every corner and place. Translation helps in clarifying what product you are offering and at what price.
• More Awareness: Leaflets can be very effective only if you translate into multiple languages. It’ll enable you to distribute into more markets and you’ll able to create more awareness about your organizational offer.
• Generating leads and revenues: To generate revenues, you need lead and lead will only come if your customers are aware about your products. Translation helps in generating prospect clients/ customers; further leading you to profits.
Translation helps in removing the pitfalls and maximizing your leaflets promotion. Leaflets is considered as most favorable offline marketing but only if it is well communicable otherwise your eye catching flyers will not be able to speak in front of diverse culture people.
Why Choose Our Translation Services?
♦ Translation in more than 250 languages.
♦ Time sensitive.
♦ Capable in handling heavy work.
♦ Accurate and efficient translation.
♦ Fast turnaround time.
♦ Encrypted and Secured file sharing panel.
♦ Experienced Translators; undergone rigorous training.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of your leaflets and other promotional materials ensuring correct thoughts about your products. Our translation work is of esteem quality and it’s widely accepted for marketing and promotional across all around the world.
TridIndia Providing Certified Leaflets Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE