Many companies especially from FMCG, healthcare, beverages, clothing take advantage of multimedia campaign in order to create hype, awareness, interest among audiences of different language. Though creating a campaign worldwide has become a lot easier thanks to internet and smart device helping people to get along but organization do face problem in bridging communication across culture.
By availing services of translation you may avoid unnecessary risk such as:
• Unambiguous communication: Without effective translation there’s a high possibility that people across globe might interpret differently leading to chaos and confusion and further affecting your brand reputation.
• Less awareness: The purpose of multimedia campaign is sending a message, could be motto or slogan, making them aware about your product or services. With no translation, it get difficult for individual organization or business to target wider audiences of different native speakers.
• Smaller amount of leads: Campaign has to make result and result is mainly calculated on the basis of sales. Higher the sales good for a company. In the absence of translation it gets difficult to generate high amount of lead that could profit your organization.
Types of Multimedia
|Reports||Audio- Visual Presentation||Photographs|
|Analog media||Digital media||Movies|
|Rich Media||Hyper Media|
Multimedia campaign contains material, content or message that needed to be well translated in order to create mass effect. Suppose you have to launch a running shoe globally and you’ve created a fitness campaign. In order to send a right message across all nations, you need to first speak in multiple languages to deliver your message. This is where translation comes in handy.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of all related material that helps organization to remove language and cultural barrier; enabling you to:
• Create person touch: your campaign might involve a beautiful message that need to deliver precisely. Translation helps in maintaining the same gravity of message and delivering information by maintaining the emotional factor.
• Worldwide effect: Nothing is immense for an organization if your brand is accepted by audiences of different language across all countries. Translation helps in creating mass appeal and effect; resulting into brand improvement and goodwill.
• Adaptable to culture: Content need to be delivering with respect to culture and tradition of that country. A single mistake can cause thousands harm and may destroy your brand value. Translation helps in removing cultural hindrance that might affect someone’s emotionally.
Many companies across world look for translation services to make sure that right message is being carried forward internationally. No one wants to risk the creditability and status of organization that’s why translation is must in passing on accurate information from one end to multiple ends.
Why You Should Choose Us?
♦ Certified Multimedia Translator
♦ Translation in more than 250 languages
♦ Can handle heavy work load in every
♦ Efficient translation; Keeping in mind the culture and tradition of a country
♦ Rapid turnaround time
♦ Encrypted and Secured file sharing panel
♦ Experienced Translators; handpicked and undergone rigorous training.
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of all your multimedia content that helps organization to create effective campaign and marketing strategy across all country.
TridIndia Providing Certified Multimedia Campaigns Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE