Many individual as well as businesses take advantage of translation in easing their police and legal matter. Without Translation, it becomes difficult to attend any legal or court Trial in any foreign country and this may lead to unfortunate scenarios such as:
• You Won’t Be Able To Prove Your Innocence: To prove your innocence in foreign country you need to show correct evidence and reports in their native language. In order to further make them understand about your situations, translation is must.
• Delay In Legal Trial: In the absence of translation, your legal or court trial might get delay. Judiciary work is something that has to be done precisely and accurately and officials can’t proceed until and unless they understand your report completely.
• You Won’t Get Clearance: If you are looking for a green card in other countries, you first need to show official copy of criminal record in their language otherwise you’ll be halted as no country let pass criminal convict in their country.
Forensic authorities prefer translation of police report as it enables them to further conduct investigation but without it, serious risk of personal loss is involved.
Types Of Police Report
|Crime Reports||Administrative Report||Traffic Report|
|Vandalism/ Criminal mischief||Lost Property||Harassment|
|Supplement/ Follow up request||Defacing Property||Theft|
Benefits Of Translation Of Police Records
With the help of accurate translation of police report you can further assist yourself in:
• Overseas Court Trial: By providing translated documents of police record you can easily attend court trials in other countries. You’ll have evidence that speaks their native language.
• Faster Investigation: A certified translation of police reports helps in easing police matter and lead to faster investigation to prove that applicant is of good morale.
• You Can Easily Justify Your Innocence: Police authorities of other countries take vigorous steps to prevent any criminal entrant. : With accurate translation of police clearance report, you can easily prove your innocence.
Why Translate With Us?
♦ Translation in more than 250 languages
♦ Accurate Translation of Police record including stamps.
♦ Rapid turnaround time
♦ Maintain privacy and confidentiality
♦ Translation are performed by experts ; with proper understanding of Law
Our certified translation of documents is widely accepted everywhere. You’ll get a professionally mirrored image of police record for your easy and fast clearance.
TridIndia Providing Certified Police Reports Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE