In business, proposal serves as a great marketing tool to promote company’s offer to a prospective client with a motive to persuade. Proposal could be online and offline format. Companies is requires to send proposal on client request in route of sales. A well translated proposal helps in specifying company’s product and services to wider market areas. It helps in generating effective sales pitch. Without translation, it gets difficult to:
• Communicate With Prospective Client: In the absence of translation, it gets difficult to communicate with person of different lingo. In order to sell your ideas you first need to formulate a communication strategy otherwise there’ll be a huge business gap.
• Generate Interest And Persuasion: Persuasion won’t be possible without translation. The company’s proposal involves information about product & services and serves as interest generating tool that further enables them to purchase.
• Penetrate Wider Market: Clients/ customers prefer information in their native tongue and you need to make sure that your market material is as per their language otherwise you are not only losing potential clients and but you are also risking your brand value.
Businesses across globe want to maintain good reputation internationally and that’s why they seek help of translation in order to make their product interactive to wider areas.
Types of Proposal
|Solicited Proposals||Unsolicited Proposals||Grants|
|Pre-Proposal||Renewal Proposals||Continuation Proposal|
|Limited Solicitations||Revised Budgets||And much more|
Benefits of Proposal Translation
Translation of proposal has a great impact on the image of business; in representing organization projects and to provide necessary information to interested parties. Proposal is effective only when it is well understood and because of language differences, conveying rightly becomes a lot difficult Task.
• Bridging communication gap: By providing a well translation of your proposal, you are not only helping buyer but also assisting your sales person. It formulates the effective communication between buyers and sellers; they can converse with proper understanding without creating any chaotic situation.
• Effective Persuasion and sales: With translation, persuading buyers of different native speakers becomes a lot easier as you’ll be providing information in their native language only. One your buyers are convinced, the next step would be sales.
• Enclosing Business Deals: Before enclosing any deal, the buyer prefer proposal to check whether organization abilities are sufficient to fulfill or not. This is the most crucial stage as even a single error may jeopardize the entire deal.
Organization operating at global level knows the importance of translation in maintaining the strong customer base, credibility and conveying accurately. It helps them to get stronger and speaks confidently in front of person of different languages.
Why Choose Our Services?
♦ Translation in more then 250+ languages
♦ Can Handle bulk order
♦ Qualified experts; well versed with diverse Proposal styles.
♦ Accurate sentence formation
♦ Rapid turnaround time
♦ Secure file sharing panel; ensuring safety of your documents
♦ Maintain the tone and expression of message
At Tridindia, we provide accurate translation of all your proposal matter documents that is widely accepted and helps organization in easing their project related matter by providing correct information without any error.
TridIndia Providing Certified Proposal Translation Services in:
Ahmedabad Hyderabad Kolkata Gurgaon Noida NCR Ghaziabad Gurugram Pune Surat Visakhapatnam Dubai Abu Dhabi Ajman Oman Uttar Pradesh Maharashtra Karnataka Tamil Nadu Telangana West Bengal Gujarat Madhya Pradesh Haryana Kerala Bihar Chandigarh Rajasthan Assam Odisha Punjab Andhra Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Uttara khand Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Goa Puducherry Manipur Chhattisgarh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Mumbai Chennai Bangalore United States Philippines United Kingdom Germany Canada China Australia Ukraine Nigeria Malaysia France Bangladesh United Arab Emirates Turkey Pakistan Indonesia Saudi Arabia Kenya Egypt Taiwan Russia Singapore Peru Italy Netherlands Spain Thailand South Africa Palestine Ireland Japan Vietnam Mexico Hong Kong Sri Lanka Nepal Finland Maldives Brazil Czech ia Iran Poland Switzerland South Korea Belgium Myanmar (Burma) Lebanon Uzbekistan Greece Kuwait Ghana Morocco Qatar Sweden Armenia Ethiopia Israel Kazakhstan Romania Tanzania Latvia Denmark Argentina Oman Venezuela Bulgaria Belarus Algeria Moldova Portugal El Salvador Jordan New Zealand Afghanistan Austria Bahrain Costa Rica Hungary Albania Azerbaijan Iraq Slovenia Somalia Tunisia Yemen Colombia Estonia Georgia Norway Serbia Brunei Chile Cameroon Honduras Croatia Jamaica Lithuania Mauritius Sudan Kosovo Bolivia Slovakia Senegal Uganda Bahamas Congo – Kinshasa Côte d’Ivoire Cape Verde Curaçao Ecuador Iceland Luxembourg Montenegro Macedonia (FYROM) Mongolia Malawi Panama Rwanda Syria Turkmenistan Zambia Angola Bosnia & Herzegovina Barbados Burkina Faso Bermuda Bhutan Central African Republic Congo – Brazzaville Cyprus Gabon Guernsey Gambia Guatemala Guam Haiti North Korea Liberia Lesotho Libya Malta Mozambique Sierra Leone Tajikistan Trinidad & Tobago Uruguay Samoa Zimbabwe UAE