On account of the Top Investment Zones in India & Tourists Attractions in India, the country is seamlessly progressing day-by-day and also attracting a number of investors for revenue generation.
Known as the most populous democracy in the entire world, India is the seventh-largest country by area. As per the Indian naval hydrographic charts, there are 11% rocky shores, 46% mudflats or marshy shores and 43% sandy beaches in the mainland coastline. India is also recognized as the region of vast empires and historic trade routes, boasting of 29 states and 7 union territories. Thus, India is a multi-ethnic and multilingual society. Further, in a short span of time, India has become one of the fastest growing economies, by $2.308 trillion nominal GDP in 2015. Besides this, India has certain other features that are described below:
Key Facts and Statistics
- According to the WTO, India is among the top 20 global traders.
- The annual growth rate of Indian economy increased to almost 7.3% in 2014-15 as compared to 6.9% in 2013-14.
- The GDP of the country was $7.996 trillion in terms of purchasing power parity in the year 2015.
- Mumbai is valued as the commercial capital of India.
- Almost 64.8% of GDP is contributed by the services sector in India, which includes services like infrastructure, telecommunications, software, travel, trade, education, banking and health care.
- In the year 2013, there were a total of $464.2 billion exports, while $590.6 billion imports.
- India’s main export partners are: European Union (16.7%), China (4.9%), United States 12.5%, Singapore (4.2%) and United Arab Emirates (10.1%).
- India’s major export goods: engineering goods, chemicals, software, ores, transportation, petrochemicals, jewellery, agriculture products, pharmaceuticals, textiles and other commodities.
- India’s main import partners are: China (11.1%), Switzerland (5.3%), Saudi Arabia (7.9%), European Union (10.6%) and United Arab Emirates (7.1%).
- India’s major import goods: vegetable oil, crude oil, electronics, chemicals, iron and steel, engineering goods, coal and ores, gold and precious stones, plastics and other commodities.
The statistics above clearly depicts the fast growing pace of Indian market. Thus, the country has evolved as the most lucrative sector for long-term investment. Some of the major benefactors to India’s economy are as follows:
Major Investment Cities
Major Tourists Attraction
|• Bangalore||• Hindi (official)||• Taj Mahal|
|• Mumbai||• English (official)||• Rohtang Pass|
|• Pune||• Sindhi||• Dal Lake|
|• Ahmedabad||• Bodo||• Kashmir Valley|
|• Delhi NCR||• Nepali||• Nuranang Falls|
|• Kota||• Dogri||• Darjeeling Tea Gardens|
|• Chennai||• Santali||• Sheshnag Lake|
|• Hyderabad||• Manipuri||• Matheran|
|• Coimbatore||• Sanskrit||• Belum Caves|
|• Kochi||• Gujarati||• Hawa Mahal|
|• Rewari||and various other regional languages||• Lotus Temple|
Special Investment Zones
Different states and union territories India have a number of operational and approved special economic zones. The major SEZs developed by the central government are:
- MEPZ Special Economic Zone in Chennai, Tamil Nadu for Multi product
- SEEPZ Special Economic Zone in Mumbai, Maharashtra for Electronics and Gems & Jewellery
- Noida Special Economic Zone in Uttar Pradesh for Multi product
- Falta Special Economic Zone in Falta, West Bengal for Multi product
- Cochin Special Economic zone in Cochin, Kerala for Multi product
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (market capitalization: INR 2,78,994.53 crore in May 2015)
- Tata Consultancy Services (market capitalization: INR 5,09,837.31 crore in May 2015)
- Reliance Industries Limited (market capitalization: INR 2,85,051.72 crore in May 2015)
- Infosys(market capitalization: INR 2,31,600.93 crore in May 2015)
- SBI (market capitalization: INR 2,10,037.93 crore in May 2014)
- Sun Pharma (market capitalization: INR 2,29,765.30 in May 2015)
- HDFC Bank (market capitalization: INR 2,58,157.69 crore in May 2015)
- ITC (market capitalization: INR 2,57,658.88 crore in May 2015)
- Coal India (market capitalization: INR 2,42,137.83 crore in May 2015)
- Hindustan Unilever (market capitalization: INR 1,83,101.45 in May 2015)
Hence, from the above description, it is evident that India is surely on its way to transform into a developed country from a developing country.
The business transactions and dealings are increasing at a rapid pace. Thus, the growing Indian economy is not just an outcome of the above parameters; rather it involves an intrinsic contributor, i.e. multilingual translations, in order to deal and communicate with foreign clients.
TridIndia’s Contribution in Indian Economy
Known as a multilingual translation company, TridIndia contributes its heart and soul to serve the Indian economy via authentic and pristine translation services. We are very much aware of the market conditions and scenarios at present, thus we provide our translation services for a multitude of industries, marketing/business documents in all the Indian and foreign languages. This helps our Indian clients to effectively deal with their foreign business associates and generate revenue for the country’s economy. Moreover our vision and expertise guides us in offering the following services to varied Indian companies:
1. Rigorous Market Research
Investing into an entirely non-native country or market segment requires a huge amount to set the business unit there. Thus, before investing such an amount, it is advisable to undergo comprehensive target market research to analyze the scope of your products/services there. As reputed market consultants, our team will provide each and every small detail of your target market. Further, if you already have a market research report and you just need to get it translated, then our translation team will help you get it done quickly.
2. Property and Lands
After the market research turns out to be in your favor, you might require an appropriate land to set up your unit there. Thus, if you are looking for affordable lands at prime location, then our property agents will help you purchase the best of the best options of lands in India. Our team is backed by a huge database of lands, on account of which they provide the most suited lands to the potential customers.
3. Company Registration
Different countries have different legal procedures and formalities. Thus, if you are setting-up your business in India and are non-native to the country, then you might face certain difficulties in registering the company due to lack of knowledge of the work procedure. Hence, we help all the companies wishing to register their company in India in line with the all the legal formalities.
4. Machine Installation
Machine Installation is the most critical element in a firm’s consistent growth, as a firm can attain heights in its respective field, only if it is accompanied with the latest technologies. Hence, if you are stuck in the decisions to install a machine, then we will help you out in this regard too. Right from getting the machine installed to translating the manuals in your language, we will perform it all. Additionally, we can help you in purchasing the machinery at the lowest possible rates.
5. Human Resource
Apart from time and money, ‘human resources’ are the most significant resources for an enterprise. The future of the company, to some extent, depends on the quality of human resources it has. Thus, our conglomerate business unit (i.e. a renowned HR consultancy) provides comprehensive and tailored HR solutions as per your needs.
6. Language Translation
As mentioned earlier, our core business is into language translation. Since years we are translating numerous Indian and foreign languages into numerous language combinations and dialects. Thus, we have the required and apt expertise to translate marketing collaterals and various documents for all the genres/sectors in the business world. Moreover, we specialize into multilingual translations, thereby enabling companies to target and deal with all types of market segment in the native language.
7. Translators and Interpreters
In this globalized age, Translators and Interpreters are highly essential for conducting business meetings, thereby facilitating a smooth and crystal-clear communication. As a known translation company, we are associated with a number of talented and experienced multilingual Translators and InterpreteINR Hence, we provide you the most eligible and qualified translators/interpreters suited to your needs and specifications.
8. Travel Arrangements
Besides the above mentioned services, we arrange hotel rooms, cabs, conference halls, auditoriums and other allied requirements that one may need to get fulfilled during his travel to India. Whether you are on a tour to India with your colleagues, friends or family, we will get all the travel related stuff arranged for you within no time.
Comprehensive Assistance to Indian and Foreign Companies
No matter, you are an Indian company or a foreign company (planning to invest in India); we put forward a helping hand towards you and your specific requirements. During business expansion, you might encounter various needs, such as translation, interpretation, market research etc. Thus, we are to assist you in all your business expansion or diversification plans. Also, our team commits to deliver 100% satisfaction and positive attitude while serving your specific needs.
We will be pleased to hear from you — Request a Quote