It is good to avail benefits of choosing reliable content writing experts, as content contributes a lot in online marketing, and making a brand rule over the internet. An experienced copywriter can convert the unappealing piece of writing into something that reflects your business, draws customer’s attention, and make a persuasive impression.
17 Surprising Statistics and Interesting Facts About Content Writing/Marketing
1. Approximately 75% of content marketers are planning to increase their budget line for the creation of more searchable content.
2. About 80% of entrepreneurs access company details via articles instead of ads.
3. Publishing more than 16 posts in a month generates 3.5 times more online traffic.
4. It is not true that you need 100% original information to rank at top. About 50% of marketers believe that content needs to be interesting for readers. Therefore, you can take details from other sources, but ensure that you change it accordingly to make it readable.
5. 95% of B2B buyers of goods & services give significance to content, when research about a company.
6. Regular blogging and updates can boost the online traffic by 5 times.
7. Small-scale businesses that practice blogging obtain 126% more lead growth than businesses without blogging.
8. The average length of blog increased from 808 words to 1054 words from 2014-2016.
9. Lengthy size of blog provides 9 times more leads than short-length ones.
10. Around 78% customers make purchasing decision after checking products description.
11. Content marketing costs around 62% less than traditional tactics.
12. There is no magic stick for quality content writing. Experts use a pool of tactics considering new industry updates.
13. About 60% of marketers create minimum one fresh content each day.
14. More than 58% find originally created copy as a vital digital asset.
15. This form of marketing generates about 3X more leads.
16. Over 60% of online marketers face difficulties in evaluating content effectiveness.
17. It provides 6 times more conversion rate for brands and companies.
Hope these facts and figures help you realize the importance of content writing. Of course, like other strategies, this technique also needs skills and experience. Hence, asking experts for help is vital to get the best out of your content.
10 Huge Advantages You Can Avail By Hiring Professional Content Writers
1. Grab Attention
More than billions of people browse information on the web. Therefore, by developing a global content strategy, using it to answer the audience’s questions, and solving their queries, you can extend your client’s base. Find out what your ideal customers are looking for, and place those search terms into article, website text, press release, alt tags, blog, domains, and page titles to remain on road of success.
2. Boost SEO Efforts
Writing creative copy with strategic placement of relevant keywords in title and other places helps to rank well on the search result. SEO is actually much about content marketing. Social validation and quality backlinks can be obtained with search-engine friendly content.
3. Increase Social Media Presence
As mentioned in the above point, content marketing helps in obtaining social validation, when people share the links of your content (present on social networking sites) on their timelines. Writing content for social media gives a significant boost to online survival. With professional writers, you can create authorized account on popular social media channels, and reach millions of users by putting an engaging post with relevant keywords, images, videos, text, trendy hashtags, and all elements.
4. Manage PPC Campaigns
In today’s dynamic world of digital marketing, it is essential to optimize the most searched terms for effectively managing the PPC campaign. The professional writers perform detailed keyword research for your and your rival’s PPC campaign, and use the most appropriate keywords, while creating the effective copy.
5. More Inbound Links
A study reports that companies incorporating blog post writing in their SEO campaign are obtaining over 95% of quality inbound links. This amount is almost 3 times much better than links gained using old-schooled outbound marketing. The bonus point is that it requires fewer efforts and less money investment.
6. Increase Your Readership
The experienced and clued-up content writers master the art of creating compelling, readable, and shareable copy that adds value to the life of readers. They perform a thorough research of online visitor’s queries, and craft text accordingly. When readers find this useful, they will share it on social networking sites, make positive comments, and show interest in your products or services.
7. Escalate Website’s Rankings
Availing the services of professional and first-class quality content crafting can give an excellent boost to your website ranking. Content is still the king of SEO, and considered as an important Google ranking factor. By adding and updating the content regularly on high-ranking websites, you can secure the top position on the first page of Google search result, and overcome challenges in mobile marketing, as people love to visit the site again and again when able to access useful content on their mobile phones.
8. Drive More Traffic Towards Your Site
Online traffic is somewhat directly proportional to the ranking on the search engine. As already described above that SEO-friendly content improves the appearance on Google’s first page, it will also increase the volume of traffic. This is because, online visitors usually click on the websites available on the first or second page of Google search result.
9. Unique Viewpoint About Your Business
One of the biggest advantages of outsourcing the content requirements is that experts relieve you from the troubles of composing, optimizing, and managing the copy regularly. They go in deep to figure out the exact needs of potential customers, make your content global ready, and deliver the same to step up the appearance of your business.
10. Manages Your Brand Reputation
Someone has rightly said that ‘content develops a relationship, which is created on trust, and trust obtains profit.’ Internet not only provides the information to searcher’s queries, but also enables online visitors to share their experience of using any product or services on social media platforms and review websites. Proficient content writers manage the brand reputation by removing offensive comments/reviews and encouraging the positivity for maximized growth of a business.
Qualities Of A Professional Content Writer
If you want to experience the benefits of working with professional writers for your business, then search for the best one, keeping the following traits in your mind –
☞ Native speakers
Since the content is written and optimized to gain more traffic in a targeted market, it is important to hire the expert who better understands the local language. This helps in content localization, and also bring more audience, because online visitors prefer the content available in their local language.
☞ Meet the goals of a business
To avail most of your content writing, make sure that all the points discussed will inform readers about your brand or business, and solve their queries. This provides natural ROI (return on investment) by bringing more traffic and meeting the main business objective i.e. generate more revenue.
☞ Quality assurance
The content should be clear, concise, subject-oriented, and meaningful. There is no chance of grammar mistakes, poor sentence-making, copied information, or other errors that affect its quality. Mistakes in content marketing such as improper formatting, optimization on unpopular channels, not only affects with Google penalty or low ranking, but also distract the reader’s attention.
• Be SMART while creating a copy. Here, SMART means (Smart, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, & Time Bound). This is the powerful mantra for content writing success.
• Try to avoid the habit of RAM (Random Act of Messaging).
☞ Easily accessible
No matter how many strong words you have used in the content, it would not provide better ROI if readers would not find it. Hence, improve its accessibility by including the facts that online visitors are searching, and promote the blog or article on several platforms.
☞ Focused service
The main motive of content writing is to convey the intended information to a targeted audience at a wide extent at the same time. So, make sure that content writing agency you’re hiring provide the content focused on the potential readers. It keeps online visitors engaged in your content, and highlights all vital points about your brand.
It is now understood that content writing/marketing can dramatically change the way business appears and works on Google. This is a strategy that you can use in the future. So, if you want to generate more leads, and continue business growth, then choose the industry-experienced writer, who is well-versed with all the essential elements and secrets of successful content writing campaign.
It is always recommended to hire trustworthy and certified writers, if you’re not sure what kind of content you should focus, to reach a targeted audience at an extended level. TridIndia is one such leading name that has empowered large numbers of clients across varying industries all around the world. The extensive network of writers, who practice the traditional and modern art of content writing, create a copy that engages clients, customers, and Google.
If you want to take a step further, then visit on contact us page to reach experts and discuss your requirements. This would be the best way to prevent yourself from sweating over the keyboard.
Never miss a story..!!
Grab the Latest Translation and language News, Tips, Updates & Trends..!!
See Our Blogcenter