- June 23, 2017
- Posted by: Ravi Kashyap
- Category: Guides, Translation Blog
The procedure of translation involves loads of time, energy and resource but how you are going to ensure that consistent language quality is being obtained? It’s not something that you can leave unanswered as you are dealing in an international market and any neglecting could lead to bizarre situation. You must understand that your success is depended on your brand translation strategy in each country.
By knowing the translation quality can help in choosing you right strategy. To edify you further, here are popular language quality assurance model to seek before you avail professional business translation services for better adaption.
The LISA model
It is the most common model that is beneficial for individual and small business needs by providing then good quality of work.
● These are customized as per each client requirement
● Great to generate regulated content
● Results into acceptable translation quality higher as per content type
● Also includes stylistic preferences if necessary
● At us, our team check for terminology, accuracy, translation meaning, basic typos, etc
TAUS Dynamic Quality Structure
This has been recently come into existence and gaining popularity. More companies are adopting to make their content reach global audience. The basic difference is acceptable quality that you are trying to measure.
● It is more customized depending upon size and type of content information
● One can chose more or less rigorous quality standards
● It’s most recommended for dynamic content such as social media in order to get instant picture for whatever you are selling at Global.
● In this you only pay for quality assurance rigorousness and nothing more.
J2450 Standard Based Model
This is extremely required when your content is extremely automotive or technical. Most of the multinational business avail this for finding right way to technical language translation.
● In Here Depth Of Information Is Calculated For Right Source Language Translation By Certified Experts.
● It’s doesn’t involve measuring style lapse
In the end, you get confirmable proof that you are getting what you are paying for. It is extremely beneficial to maintain consistency in your brand voice, customer satisfaction and faultless communication uplifting your brand at new heights.
Never miss a story..!!
Grab the Latest Translation and language News, Tips, Updates & Trends..!!
See Our Blogcenter